Home

AI switching players in formation

This is a discussion on AI switching players in formation within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2023, 10:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
AI switching players in formation

Does anyone have a fix for the cpu/ai automatically switching my players in my formation? Happens twice a game and I have to go into my formation and switch them back. It will normally move my forward to midfield and my midfielder to forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2023, 07:43 PM   #2
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: AI switching players in formation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooz123
Does anyone have a fix for the cpu/ai automatically switching my players in my formation? Happens twice a game and I have to go into my formation and switch them back. It will normally move my forward to midfield and my midfielder to forward.
Are you switching between game plans? If so check all of your game plans to make sure the players are in the right positions. If it's not that I have no idea because I've never seen it happen except for when game plans get mixed around.
Old 01-30-2023, 09:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
Are you switching between game plans? If so check all of your game plans to make sure the players are in the right positions. If it's not that I have no idea because I've never seen it happen except for when game plans get mixed around.
No, I'm not switching gameplans. It just happens randomly during the game. Usually withing the first 20 minutes- and it happens every game. I can't be the only one this is happening to? This is on carerr mode.
Old 01-31-2023, 01:44 PM   #4
Rookie

face2face's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
No, I'm not switching gameplans. It just happens randomly during the game. Usually withing the first 20 minutes- and it happens every game. I can't be the only one this is happening to? This is on carerr mode.
never saw that, and I only play career mode.

Which team are you using?

(and you're sure the players are at the same position on all your gameplan?)
Old 02-01-2023, 02:20 PM   #5
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
You're not setting your starting 11 for each play style, ultra defensive, defensive, attacking & ultra attacking. Set your lineup on the career mode screen for each and save. Go back and double check as it will sometimes glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2023, 12:02 PM   #6
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2

It's a glitch in the lineup whenever you play. I'm doing a Premier League season in tournament mode and after I set the starting 11 the players switch positions in the formation randomly during team introductions. Example for Tottenham they had Harry Kane at midfield and Emmerson Royal up top as striker and Son as a defender. I had to pause the game during the team intros and switch the players back to their original positions. It also happened at Man City as they put Halaand at midfield, Mahrez as a defender, and Rodri up top as striker. Can this glitch be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »