Home

FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Wow that crowd is amazing. The best part of FIFA 14 is that all of us here in Australia and Europe who pre ordered the Xbox One get this game for FREE! WOOT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Crowd looks great but....the emotion plus of NBA2k14 has me most pumped about next gen, everything else looks uninspired
Old 10-26-2013, 03:30 AM   #27
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
crowd is looking much better, the rest will hopefully keep improving moving forward. anyways as long as the are missing one quarter of the best 12 European leagues and don't add some more real life stadiums I will not purchase another FIFA.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:45 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 30
This game looks AMAZING when u play it. Played the PS4 demo today and WOW, EA did a great job on the first next gen iteration of this franchise. The crowds are beatiful and the high res grabs u immediately. If u can find a Sony store with the PS4 kiosk, u'll see what I mean. However, the game feels the same. I did notice that true step stuff not exactly being perfect but EA gets a pass for this first next gen go-round.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #29
Banned

SlyNumb3r1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer

am i the only one that isnt impressed by FIFA? To me it looks exactly the same gameplay and Movement Wise.. with a lil Updated Graphics..

Im Honest I Pre Ordered it, but i have to say im not that Hyped.. its the same as Call of Duty.. looks exactly the same with better graphics..
Old 10-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #30
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
am i the only one that isnt impressed by FIFA? To me it looks exactly the same gameplay and Movement Wise.. with a lil Updated Graphics..

Im Honest I Pre Ordered it, but i have to say im not that Hyped.. its the same as Call of Duty.. looks exactly the same with better graphics..
What are you expecting with the first wave of games? For all intents and purposes most of these games are simply carried over just with a few bonuses. You can't judge it until you play it. But by saying you're not excited defeats the purpose of buying it... Maybe I've just been doing this too long. Either way I'm extremely excited to enjoy these games on launch day. Take a break from superficial aspects and just enjoy the game for what it's for. I still enjoy my old Nintendo.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:14 AM   #31
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1

Not the only one. Graphics come after animations for me, but after seeing NBA 2K, my expectations regarding graphics went up. FIFA doesn't seem to compare.

But the animations are what's really getting me. I expected more. The animations didn't get the upgrade I expected.

I wasn't getting a new system at launch any way, but I'm not sure EA's games are 1st year purchases when I do get one. I expected to pass on Madden, but not FIFA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #32
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
Not the only one. Graphics come after animations for me, but after seeing NBA 2K, my expectations regarding graphics went up. FIFA doesn't seem to compare.

But the animations are what's really getting me. I expected more. The animations didn't get the upgrade I expected.

I wasn't getting a new system at launch any way, but I'm not sure EA's games are 1st year purchases when I do get one. I expected to pass on Madden, but not FIFA.
Are you basing that off leaked gameplay vids or this trailer?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »