Home

One thing I miss from previous versions

This is a discussion on One thing I miss from previous versions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #9
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: One thing I miss from previous versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
Yeah why is my scout too busy to check out Free Agents? honestly, my first couple of years I have to rely on FA because I don't have a ton of money for transfers, so the cost is a bit lower.

Also, when getting a full scouting report on players from other teams, why doesn't it end up showing the OVL? It gives me their transfer fee and thats all I have to gauge with the other attributes, which I am getting better at telling who is good and who is not, but it really sucks we don't have some of the basic attributes already revealed to see if we want to scout the player.
If you want to scout free agents what you have to do is not send one of your scouts out to a country. like if you have 3 scouts and send one to eangland, one to say france and then the third you leave alone, then you go to free agents and scount any player your interested in. this is what I do.

I think it should work like this, you send a scout out, he brings back player X. you then ask him to scout player X(it should be no means take 30 days), after about 1-2 weeks your scout says "hey boss heres the report on X." you get the same info you do now. you then say"I would like more info on player X" the scout goes back out and 1 week later you know all they is to know about player X.

this way would make way more sense to me
Old 12-13-2013, 02:04 PM   #10
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: One thing I miss from previous versions

I miss being able to see the OVRs of teams I'm about to play against. So often I'll play a game and feel like I'm being screwed over by the CPU when in fact my opposition is better than me. Example, I played Leicester City as Rangers, with Victor Andrade as my ST. I had shot after shot blocked and I'm thinking, "damn it, I'm getting screwed!" I look on SOFIFA and it turns out that Leicester is 3* compared to my barely 1.5*, and Schmeichel is 73 OVR with 74 diving and 78 positioning!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »