Home

Ultimate Team Thread

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #1
Rookie

JDring's Arena

OVR: 0
Ultimate Team Thread

Amazed there isn't a discussion thread for this, it's probably the most played mode.

Anyway, post your teams, discuss your rage filled matches against pace players etc. etc.

I've just started out again after a switch from 360 to PS4. I did have 115k on 360 when it broke in October too so I might have been on course for 1m+ coins like last year, but nope.

Anyway I currently have these two teams and 11k, neither team is special, but they're good enough.

Serie A (+ Shaqiri)

Spoiler

BPL

Spoiler

Anyone else playing much FUT?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 07:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Ultimate Team Thread

Well, I had a couple of hybrid squads going that were pretty good ratingwise, but the higher rating also meant that I faced the same kind of teams constantly online so it took away a lot of fun.

This morning, I sold off pretty much everyone in those two squads and decided to go with a belgian one and a french one. Can't remember the belgian one completely, but this is what the french one looks like:

Spoiler

Not too much star power, but Remy on top is immense and Pogba is the best central midfielder I've seen on the game regardless of his stats.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:39 PM   #3
Rookie

JDring's Arena

Quite a nice team, I see you have Diakite. He's definitely one of the better cheap centre backs.

Hopefully I'll upgrade my team when the prices go down next week.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
Rookie

PhilBuff24's Arena

OVR: 1

Hi!

I bought an Xbox One console this past week with Fifa 14 and started a team in FUT mode. And yes to me right now this mode it's the only one i wanna play....

I'm a spain soccer fan. So my team will be build with the most good spanish player than I can.

What's the best way to make coin ?

Thanks,
Old 01-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #5
Rookie

JDring's Arena

The most reliable way throughout the year is to buy players who have played well at the weekend as soon as you think they may get into the the team of the week. (For example, if David Villa scored a hattrick there is a strong likelihood he will be in it) Because that player's regular card will be missing from packs for a week, the price tends to inflate. The best time to sell the player though is to sell them on Wednesday before the TOTW is released because people will be overspending on the player thinking they can get a profit from the same method, but they'll be too late.

At the moment, due to the Team Of The Year release, it is wise to purchase consumable items like contracts, fitness cards etc. and just keep them stockpiled for a week or so. Due to the amount of packs being opened, the amount of consumables increases on the market which lowers their value temporarily.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »