Home

Outside of the foot shot?

This is a discussion on Outside of the foot shot? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2014, 01:35 AM   #9
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Outside of the foot shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
I don't know, my virtual pro just refuses to use his weak foot, no matter how much i push that ball in that direction. instead he shoots from the outside of his strong foot or with his toes. it is so awkward looking at times.
My pro is right-footed. For me, I find that if I start on the right side of the field or right goal post_facing that is) and run in on a diagonal towards say the left post, my pro will use his left almost every time. I have to make a turn to put the ball somewhere near the centre of my body for my pro to use his right.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #10
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallis
My pro is right-footed. For me, I find that if I start on the right side of the field or right goal post_facing that is) and run in on a diagonal towards say the left post, my pro will use his left almost every time. I have to make a turn to put the ball somewhere near the centre of my body for my pro to use his right.
im pretty sure I understand what you are saying. my pro just wont do that though unless I am shooting to the near post (from your description) but even then he still normally uses his right foot.

it is so awkward, even one touch shots into a wide open goal in situations where every other player would use their weak foot to tap it it, he still uses his right foot. I wonder sometimes if the left foot animations are even available for this player.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #11
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
im pretty sure I understand what you are saying. my pro just wont do that though unless I am shooting to the near post (from your description) but even then he still normally uses his right foot.

it is so awkward, even one touch shots into a wide open goal in situations where every other player would use their weak foot to tap it it, he still uses his right foot. I wonder sometimes if the left foot animations are even available for this player.
That's really weird, and does indeed sound like a glitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #12
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

I found that holding the LT when charging your kick will attempt a fancier kick and as long as you don't have the 'fancy kick' trait you are more likely to attempt outside of the foot kicks. If you have fancy kicks, you risk attempting the crazy trick shots.
Old 03-06-2014, 06:08 PM   #13
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

I seem to perform this shot fairly often, but like all things FIFA it seems really random and difficult to reproduce when wanted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »