Home

New to FUT...some ?'s

This is a discussion on New to FUT...some ?'s within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2014, 08:56 AM   #1
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
New to FUT...some ?'s

I just got into soccer a few seasons ago. (still learning) I bought FIFA 12 used and liked it. I then bought 13 when it came out. I didn't try FUT. This year I bought 14 on the PS4 and tried FUT. I've gotten (addicted to it) fairly decent and with my wins (and a lucky pack opening getting an IF Barca player) I got a fair amount of coins and got a pretty good squad. If I play an online game (I think because of the rating of my squad) I get matched up with some squad that's even better and get my butt kicked. I usually stick to offline seasons and tourneys. Offline, I cannot get out of Div 2. I've played different leagues, etc. The best I can do is a hold on the current division. My players have great chemistry, etc.

Is there a trick to get the final promotion? I always lose/draw to a few teams (I've tried different formations and players and get the same result). My team is rated well beyond the teams I go down to. They seem to get 2 or 3 cheap goals and break up everything I do and my passes/crosses aren't accurate. I'm starting to get frustrated and bored with the same teams and results over and over.

How do you win the offline bronze tourney? The difficulty level is World Class, but the bronze players just don't have the skill to compete.

Next questions (I think I know the answer). My players will be gone for '15, correct? My coins will be gone as well, correct? So, when I'm done playing, should I "sell" off my players and coins to someone who is still playing the game? There's no use keeping them, right?

Thanks for your help from a soccer noob. I think this is the best sport for UT with the way they transfer players in real life and have different ratings instead of a Madden guy with different cards, but the same guy.

Last edited by cherman24; 03-02-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #2
Just started!

Hawkeyenation9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New to FUT...some ?'s

if u interested in a fifa league hit me up on xbox one

GT: Hawkeyenation9
Old 03-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #3
Pro

cherman24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeyenation9
if u interested in a fifa league hit me up on xbox one

GT: Hawkeyenation9

I'd love too, but (as South Park quoted) I got a PS4 because my friends did. Wish I had FIFA on XB1 for a shot at legend cards.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #4
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I'd love too, but (as South Park quoted) I got a PS4 because my friends did. Wish I had FIFA on XB1 for a shot at legend cards.
Pulled van der saar today!!!
Old 03-06-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Without paying money what is the best way to get coins? Online? Cause I will lose a lot. But it seems the offline doesn't give you enough to get many gold packs. I just want to get a couple gold packs and sell players and get more coin
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »