Home

Cant login into server: "You must be signed into XBOX live and EA servers to access..

This is a discussion on Cant login into server: "You must be signed into XBOX live and EA servers to access.. within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cant login into server: "You must be signed into XBOX live and EA servers to access..

I just got FIFA 2 days ago for the XBOX one and havent been able to play it online. I DO have XBox gold and i can access all the other stuff on the xbox but when I play the game it wont let me in the ea servers.

anyone else had this issue? solutions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Cant login into server: "You must be signed into XBOX live and EA servers to acce

I am having the same problem. I cant access any of my games online, but I can use netflix, espn and other apps that require an xbox live account. I finally had to call xbox live support and they had to escalate the issue. I am waiting to hear back from them and will let you know if it gets resolved. In the meantime please let me know if you found a fix.

Good luck!
Old 03-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Cant login into server: "You must be signed into XBOX live and EA servers to acce

Quote:
Originally Posted by usrrku
I am having the same problem. I cant access any of my games online, but I can use netflix, espn and other apps that require an xbox live account. I finally had to call xbox live support and they had to escalate the issue. I am waiting to hear back from them and will let you know if it gets resolved. In the meantime please let me know if you found a fix.

Good luck!
I've had this problem for a couple months now. So frustrating. Between this and Battlefield's online issues I'm starting to wish EA never published Titanfall.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #4
Just started!

I was thinking the same thing. However, I downloaded the kinect sports rivals demo and am not able to connect online with that game either. It isnt an EA game so I am pretty sure it is a microsoft problem as apposed to an EA or Origin problem. That being said, EA is still a complete joke of a developer.

I will report back here after I speak with MS again.

Until then.....
Old 03-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #5
Rookie

I found out I had to clear my Alternate MAC address setting in the network settings menu. Did it and bang, im able to play FIFA online now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2014, 11:26 PM   #6
Just started!

Thanks Hibachi!

That did the trick. I appreciate the heads up.

Old 03-09-2014, 01:02 AM   #7
Rookie

is that in the xbox settings or the FIFA settings?
Old 03-09-2014, 12:59 PM   #8
Just started!

Xbox settings.

settings> network> Advanced settings

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »