Home

Advice to a new FIFA 14 user

This is a discussion on Advice to a new FIFA 14 user within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2014, 11:27 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Advice to a new FIFA 14 user

Thanks for the help guys. Guess I just need to experiment to build the best teams. Hopefully my team doesn't suck my first few seasons lol.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:22 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well time for me to re-visit this thread. After about two months of playing this game, I restarted my manager's career once. The second time I GM'd the Seattle Sounders I made the playoffs my first year but failed in the conference championship match. the next year I won the MLS cup. The next year I lost the MLS Cup series to New York. The next year(The year I'm currently on) I have the most points in the league half-way through the season. I want to know,

Is it really this easy? Or am I just really becoming good at identifying talent? Or is it that the Sounders are that good? Feel like I'm missing something.
Old 04-16-2014, 06:16 PM   #11
Pro

doyce7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsurocksrule
Well time for me to re-visit this thread. After about two months of playing this game, I restarted my manager's career once. The second time I GM'd the Seattle Sounders I made the playoffs my first year but failed in the conference championship match. the next year I won the MLS cup. The next year I lost the MLS Cup series to New York. The next year(The year I'm currently on) I have the most points in the league half-way through the season. I want to know,

Is it really this easy? Or am I just really becoming good at identifying talent? Or is it that the Sounders are that good? Feel like I'm missing something.
The MLS has alot of parity. Teams all have similar ratings and so with the help of a person playing as them, any team you choose will at some point be the best team in the league. MLS is a good learning ground for this reason. Once you start feeling it's really easy then maybe it's time for a new challenge. Try going to the Netherlands or Belguim maybe, that is if the usual England/Spain/Germany don't interest you. Italy is a fun place to go as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »