Home

Broken game...becoming a theme for EA titles

This is a discussion on Broken game...becoming a theme for EA titles within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2014, 07:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Broken game...becoming a theme for EA titles

Why is this game broken? Why can't EA simply address issues instead of ignoring them and releasing a new game every year? Why can't EA handle customer support like a real company instead of treating their customers like ****?

I have been trying to connect FIFA 14 online all day on Xbox One and have yet to play a single match. This happens from time to time, and I get the old EA answer that simply says "exit out, load your single player season, exit out, and then retry Online"

THATS NOT A ****ING FIX. That is a cheap workaround, and it doesn't even work for me! My online still can't connect. Why can't your lazy programmers actually fix this in a post-release patch? EA is still ****ing with Battlefield fixes and it's been out since October. And it's still broken.

I paid $60 for this title and I can't even play the one mode that I enjoy the most. Broken title. Contacting EA Support and getting my money back and not purchasing another EA game until their servers work properly.

Endrant. Sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 10:48 PM   #2
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Broken game...becoming a theme for EA titles

The game isn't broken... I've been on all day. Try a hard reset on your XB1. Yeah the servers do suck but sometimes it is cached. And I have yet to have a bad customer service issue. Both times I had to contact them about it, they gave me a couple of gold packs and these were for disconnect issues.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Broken game...becoming a theme for EA titles

Depends on what you seek on a football game (soccer you may name it).

If you are looking for an arcadeish game, the game is not that broken.

But if you look to simulation approach, then yes, online FIFA gaming is non-sense.

Besides this, online not working as intended was expected, since both PS4/XB1 still have online connectivity issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »