Home

How is your FIFA 14 NG Virtual Pro (VP) Mode going?

This is a discussion on How is your FIFA 14 NG Virtual Pro (VP) Mode going? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #41
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How is your FIFA 14 NG Virtual Pro (VP) Mode going?

January transfer Window is here, just loan offers fron other league championship teams; one of them us intriguing, Bolton, could join virtual Holden and Ream on the pitch, and they are currently 5th on table, hmmmmm. What you guys think?

GT: Hunkerdown
XBOX ONE GAMES:
Fifa 14 - VP Middlesbrough/Scotland (year 1)
NBA 2K14 - Hawks (year 2)
Madden 25 - Falcons (year 3)
Forza
Titanfall
Battlefield 4
AC-Black Flag
Plants vs Zombies- GW
Raymond Legends
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #42
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Does anyone have the same issue as me? I had fifa on 360 played career mode on there for a good 5 seasons but anyways, I get my xbox one. I am apparently "manipulating" my virtual pro because I get a +4 boost for my career mode on xbox one? idk its weird I do know it adds the most to my online Pro and I guess thats what they are talking about but I cant prevent that from happening lol? they suspended my account for a week.
Yeah, I'd call and tell them that, or email...not your fault, kinda funny though that they suspended you for a perk they gave you.

There is a way to refuse the boost, because I was given the option not to take it...but I did...I don't play online though.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #43
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
January transfer Window is here, just loan offers fron other league championship teams; one of them us intriguing, Bolton, could join virtual Holden and Ream on the pitch, and they are currently 5th on table, hmmmmm. What you guys think?
You're call, but I'd say do it only if you think you'll get more playing time, or if there is some benefit to your player's development...or if you just want to play with Holden and Ream.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:04 PM   #44
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

So Atletico buys me for £10.5 million, and I see Costa is still on the team, but was broke his tailbone in their first preseason game, it's almost like they picked me up because he got hurt.

Anyways, so far I'm 1-1-1...I played my second playoff match for Champion's league but Xbox froze after I drew 0-0 (won 2-2 aggregate on away goals), so I gotta play it again.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:15 PM   #45
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
So Atletico buys me for £10.5 million, and I see Costa is still on the team, but was broke his tailbone in their first preseason game, it's almost like they picked me up because he got hurt.

Anyways, so far I'm 1-1-1...I played my second playoff match for Champion's league but Xbox froze after I drew 0-0 (won 2-2 aggregate on away goals), so I gotta play it again.
That's really cool that you got transferred to a non-PL team.

Update on myself; Apparently Chelsea has decided I am the clear cut #1 ST because Lukaku hasn't got a single chance to play. I wish we would move to a 2 ST formation every now and then so I could play with my polar opposite.

Through 11 games with Chelsea I have collected 10 goals and 8 assists, really destroying this league. I hope that changes because I don't want scoring to be this easy (the team in general scores too easily, we've had several games end up 8-0).

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Phoenix Suns
MLB: Arizona D-Backs
NHL: Arizona Coyotes
NCAA: Arizona State Sun Devils/Florida Gators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2014, 10:22 PM   #46
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBoy93
That's really cool that you got transferred to a non-PL team.

Update on myself; Apparently Chelsea has decided I am the clear cut #1 ST because Lukaku hasn't got a single chance to play. I wish we would move to a 2 ST formation every now and then so I could play with my polar opposite.

Through 11 games with Chelsea I have collected 10 goals and 8 assists, really destroying this league. I hope that changes because I don't want scoring to be this easy (the team in general scores too easily, we've had several games end up 8-0).
I find with FIFA that certain formations score more easily than others, along with the team tactics...this is not the case with Atletico...it also doesn't help that no one has pace above 82 on the team but myself...and Costa (85) when he comes back.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #47
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

So I ended the first season with Chelsea (I was transferred in the January window). We won the PL Championship and I notched 12 goals and 10 assists in 16 matches.

At the beginning of the summer transfer window though Chelsea went out and spent $54,500,000 on ST Kevin Scheidhauer (who has raised to an 87)... This really pissed me off as I didn't feel they needed to upgrade my position so I made a decision that any young promising talent would; I demanded a transfer.

I was approached by Bayer 04, Inter Milan, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, FC Bayern and Everton. Juventus had Aguero and Tevez (still), Dortmund also had three ST's rated 85 or higher, FC Bayern had Luis Suarez manning the ST position (and another 83 rated ST), Bayer 04's roster was a wasteland of mid 70 rated 29+ players, and I didn't want to play in the PL anymore if it wasn't Chelsea so Everton was out. So I signed with Inter Milan even though they had several decent ST's, luckily when I arrived I discovered that they ran with a 2 ST formation so I didn't have to beat anyone out for a spot.

In the end I was transferred for a price tag of $14,500,000 (I have a value of $15,000,000) and was given a contract offer of $140,000 a week which is a $40,000 increase over what Chelsea was paying me.

Oh I also had to change my number from 9 to 13...

Something I am interested in hearing from the other VP players: What does your guy wear? I go the traditional route and wear long sleeves with the shirt tucked. I also have high socks and emerald green Nike boots (don't remember the name of them).

NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Phoenix Suns
MLB: Arizona D-Backs
NHL: Arizona Coyotes
NCAA: Arizona State Sun Devils/Florida Gators
Old 04-29-2014, 08:25 AM   #48
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBoy93
So I ended the first season with Chelsea (I was transferred in the January window). We won the PL Championship and I notched 12 goals and 10 assists in 16 matches.

At the beginning of the summer transfer window though Chelsea went out and spent $54,500,000 on ST Kevin Scheidhauer (who has raised to an 87)... This really pissed me off as I didn't feel they needed to upgrade my position so I made a decision that any young promising talent would; I demanded a transfer.

I was approached by Bayer 04, Inter Milan, Juventus, Borussia Dortmund, FC Bayern and Everton. Juventus had Aguero and Tevez (still), Dortmund also had three ST's rated 85 or higher, FC Bayern had Luis Suarez manning the ST position (and another 83 rated ST), Bayer 04's roster was a wasteland of mid 70 rated 29+ players, and I didn't want to play in the PL anymore if it wasn't Chelsea so Everton was out. So I signed with Inter Milan even though they had several decent ST's, luckily when I arrived I discovered that they ran with a 2 ST formation so I didn't have to beat anyone out for a spot.

In the end I was transferred for a price tag of $14,500,000 (I have a value of $15,000,000) and was given a contract offer of $140,000 a week which is a $40,000 increase over what Chelsea was paying me.

Oh I also had to change my number from 9 to 13...

Something I am interested in hearing from the other VP players: What does your guy wear? I go the traditional route and wear long sleeves with the shirt tucked. I also have high socks and emerald green Nike boots (don't remember the name of them).
Ha, last day of transfer window, Atletico went out and signed Mario Gomez (85ovr), so when Costa comes back it will be interesting to see where I end up in the mix.

I'm winning matches, but am no longer "the man," but this should be expected as my team is much better. Won first group game in Champions League, 4-1 over Milan, they had a man sent off after impeding Gomez clear on goal.

As for what I wear, I switch back and forth between various Nike boots, short sleeves, untucked, ankle tape...long sleeves in winter if playing in the north.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »