Home

fifa15 wishlist

This is a discussion on fifa15 wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2014, 07:20 PM   #33
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: fifa15 wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
I just found where to turn off auto switching. In the main menu go to customize, then controller settings. You can set it to on, off or semi. I have it off and I am enjoying the game so much more now. I hated that autos witch garbage.
My auto switching is always set to manual, it's the fact that in fifa you must be the the guy with the ball. That's why when you pass gets blocked they still switch you to the guy receiving it. And when there is a free ball running out they switch you to that guy and force you to run it down.

Manual switching is not manual, unlike the description " We will never auto switch you, you are on your own." It's semi manual
Old 06-30-2014, 07:24 PM   #34
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

I agree with pretty much everything that has been posted, so will just add these.

- More depth in career as a manager. More interactions with players. Let me set goals for my players. Better scouting. There is not enough depth in that mode. Also better player AI when it comes to contracts. Everyone feels like a robot. How about sit downs like in NBA 2k. It feels pretty hollow the way it is now.

- Interactive simming as a manger. I want to make sub calls. Be able to change formations, tactics, etc while the sim is happening. Let me hit a button to pause the sim and interact with it. Like in other EA sports games. Also give me stats of whats happening while its going down. The simming of games now is terrible.

- The media aspect needs to be improved. These canned stores that pop up are terrible. If I have a story show up of a player complaining to the press about his playing time or whatever, I should be able to do something about it other than playing him more. Let me talk to him. If a player from another team has a story about how unhappy they are I should be able to send my assistant to talk to them, see what they thing about a transfer, gauge how likely they are to sign with us if we purse them. And the media for games, etc needs to be better. Praise, motivate and unnerve. That is lame. Let them ask me questions and give me a few choices. Let me make statements etc. Let me have the choice to respond to things in the media. If a paper is critical of my job let me respond by asking to give an interview if I want. Or to have one to try and stir things up if I want about a player or an upcoming match.

- I want diving in the game. I want to see CPU players acting like real life players. Pretending that tackle broke their ankle, etc.

Old 06-30-2014, 07:27 PM   #35
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
My auto switching is always set to manual, it's the fact that in fifa you must be the the guy with the ball. That's why when you pass gets blocked they still switch you to the guy receiving it. And when there is a free ball running out they switch you to that guy and force you to run it down.

Manual switching is not manual, unlike the description " We will never auto switch you, you are on your own." It's semi manual
On passes yes, but on free balls no. I never get switch anymore on those. I have to switch over to them.

Which also reminds me, the locked on rail running to balls really ticks me off. I'm sure you've all experienced this. Where a player going for the ball is locked in a line and you cant move him at all, but as soon as the defender gets on a better line or closer you all the sudden stop running in that line. This needs to go away. Why am I locked in a line on a loose ball out of reach. But a pass 1 foot from my player he backs away from. Why is that. Those two things always bother me so much.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 09:38 PM   #36
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

I just want more fouls called. The free kick is a very important aspect of futbol
Old 07-03-2014, 12:31 AM   #37
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

I'd absolutely love another Pro cam option, and for the one that's there now to get rid of that lousy framerate issue. I find it so much more involving to play a game with the Pro cam(when playing Be a Pro), but the framerate drop drives me nuts.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:51 AM   #38
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
fifa15 wishlist

Played quite a bit of FIFA 14 and my two biggest gameplay complaints are turning and the clean tackling.

Changing direction is painfully difficult while dribbling. Unless you come to a complete stop, tuning is near impossible. Even with agile players like Hazard I feel that only skill moves can counter aggressive defenders. I can't simply dribble around a missed tackle because of the harsh deceleration. I just don't feel like I have complete control of player movement.

My opinion, defending is way too easy. People can literally fly at you like a missile and make a clean tackle. There isn't a harsh penalty at all for missing because dribbling and accelerating take an eternity. If Ramos makes a clean tackle, fair play as that happens in real life. But when players like Ozil strip me clean and take off instantaneously in the other direction it just doesn't seem right.

Last edited by The_Wise_One; 07-05-2014 at 01:55 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:49 PM   #39
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

I'd like to see the devs add MLS to the Copa LatAM Cup (EA's fake Copa Libertadores)

16 Teams
3 from Brazil
3 from Argentina
3 from Chile
3 from Colombia
2 from Mexico (LIGA MX)
2 from MLS
Assuming no additional Latin American leagues are added.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Old 07-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #40
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

They just need to add every single national team. Its no like they can't. They choose not to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »