Home

fifa15 wishlist

This is a discussion on fifa15 wishlist within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
fifa15 wishlist

What are sone things you guys would like to see in fifa 15? Me personally, i love the direction its going on next gen. But a cpl things i would love to see improved....

1) improved cpu counter attacks- when i push guys forward..they do counter but always seems to get to mid field, then whoever has the ball just seems to pull up... thus killing the counter. Also more fluidity in the counter would be nice.

2) CPU adjusting their tactics from match to match... whether they "park the bus" & play defense...then counter when i screw up or full attack... some variety match to match would be nice.

3) CPU players need an improvement to their one touch passing. Far too many times they dribble right into my defender instead of passing it around.... especially on crosses from the wings... the wing players tend to dribble into the corner then get double teamed and lose possession.

4) Improve the MLS stadiums and crowds..whether it be by DLC or in game... the fact they use generic sounds and stadiums for the mls sucks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #2
Pro

xfactor9600's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: fifa15 wishlist

I'd like some of the lower leagues in each of the countries (even countries that don't do pro and rel). That way the cup competitions could be fleshed out.

-Byron Larkn-
During Xavier's Defeat of #1 St. Joe's in the 2004 A-10 Tournament.

Hawkeye Hideout!
Xavier Hoops!
Old 05-03-2014, 12:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thats sonething i had not thought of....like the MLS and the league below that...they compete in the same us open cup. I like that idea.

I still think the counter attack needs a revamp though
Old 05-04-2014, 10:22 PM   #4
Rookie

TheGMan77's Arena

OVR: 3

I really hope they add more to the MLS parts.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:26 AM   #5
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

Outside of gameplay changes (I'll save those for another post), I'd like to see:
  • Creation Center brought back (even though it'll be "new feature")
  • Online manager mode (I'll keep putting this on wishlists until it happens)
  • The original club style, where you play with actual players, and not be-a-pro's. Not to get rid of the current system, but I liked playing with real teams much more than having to level my guy up just to be mediocre.

That's all I have for now, I'm sure I'll add more as they come to me.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 10:49 PM   #6
Immense Dimension

electrickeeper's Arena

OVR: 12

I forgot to mention the ability to choose between ending the match as a draw, playing extra time, or doing ET & PKs for online friendlies.

- Playstation Football Association Career(online manager mode)
Old 05-06-2014, 08:50 AM   #7
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

I've been thinking about this lately, and there's one thing that always bothers me with this game and it's the fact that diving in for tackles is rarely if ever penalized. When in possession of the ball there needs to be a sort of contextual dribble that you can do to sidestep a tackle attempt.
Adding this will completely change the way people have to defend, you'll be forced to......gasp........ Close down! Play tight defense! Play the pass!

Of course the second improvement has to be the OP headers and lobs, they just cannot be that accurate.

Finally, well, the Refs blow. There's entirely too much tugging allowed, there are no obstruction fouls called, it's just a big mess actually.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:21 AM   #8
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

i'd like to see interactive kits- if a team gets promoted/relegated, they should have the badge of that league on their sleeve the next season. if a team is playing in the fa cup or euro league or champions cup, they should have those badges on their sleeves as well. this should be doable on the ps4/xb1, shouldn't it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »