Home

my pro ps4 opinion

This is a discussion on my pro ps4 opinion within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
my pro ps4 opinion

Few things ive noticed that has the same level and frequency of scriptedness like most sports games , i made my sum up ...i'm curious if yall recognize these things . . and im referring to my player career on worldclass/legendary controlling just my player

- demand a pass from Any teammate and they will always hesitate or take one more step before passing so a lottttt of times having you caught off side .

- crosses from the wing into the box never land on a teammates head or foot so ur crosses failed will stack up

- referee not whistling for hard tackles on you but if you just bounce againts yur opponent its a whistleeeee lol

- easy perfect assists not finished by teammates even a wide open ronaldo or falcao will miss wiiiide open chances ..its ridiculousss

- players like xavi isco modric tend to have trouble passins the ball on thru balls most of the time too short or too long passes its rudiculousss

- coach calls you off the bench with the message to go out n prove your self , i get in score 3 goals but the next three games i remain on the bench till he let me play a game in a meaningless cup ?!wtf coach u stupid ???

- 60/70 rated players dribbling your defense like pele or romario in his prime no aggression or defense whatsoever come on ...on legendary with pepe and ramos as our cb watching a unknown 68 rated bum do magical dribbles between three defenders ? Yea ait and even with R2 contain ...no difference

- coach expectations sometimes are bullcrap demanding a 9 average rating and two goals and a assist and 24% shot to goal conversion ...all of this to make sure you will fail ur objectives and remain on the bench

- transfer offers are the same and repititive , even rejecting a team cpu will send the offer from the same team again pffff

- only player on my team with an everlasting unknown morale

- why dont contact offers come with role expectations ? Like crucial 1st team player , future 1st team player ..like in my manager mode player contracts ...uts sooo watered down its boring

- header and jumping ratings high in the 80's and still losing areal battles to 5.7 midgets snd i.m a 6.2 striker ..

I could go on but this what i can up with of whqt ive seen lately ...the game is scripted like all other sports games ..i stopped playing 2k14 on ps4 just of the scripted crap ..fifa does it too ..any way let me know if you experience this ..it really ruins the game ..peace

Last edited by moro79; 05-11-2014 at 12:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »