Home

National Team Job Offers

This is a discussion on National Team Job Offers within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
National Team Job Offers

Curious about accepting a National team job offer early in my career as a Manager. Is it worth it to wait? Or will I continue to receive some other offers even if i accept an offer now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2014, 01:33 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: National Team Job Offers

I believe once you accept an offer you receive no future offers as long as you remain manager.

Definite risk involved leaving one job hoping to get another. I just finished the WC as Scotland and am considering resigning. I'll probably hold off another year or so. Once I move up to manage a better club I will leave the Scots hoping to receive an offer from the USA
Old 07-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks, thats exactly what I was wondering. Sounds like I should hold out for a job I might want to keep awhile then.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:07 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

No problem. It also depends on where you manage your club. If you started at a low level league, then maybe go ahead and accept an international offer. It may take you a few seasons to climb to an elite league and during that time you might as well manage a national squad, if for no other reason than to play the World Cup. Also depends on whether you have a national squad in mind.

So I would advise go ahead and accept an international offer and once you start to receive job offers for top tier clubs, resign your national squad position in order to get a better offer.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:53 AM   #5
Pro

Patriots1996's Arena

OVR: 9

I found that you can save before you get the offer and reload and get a different offer, so in theory if you reload it enough times you can get a big time offer. I think that the offers probabilities are based on your reputation and the prestige of the national team, and they will look more to low level managers if they are in sort of a rebuild mode, like France for example in this game.

When I got my first offer, it was for a South American squad that wasn't even licensed. Of course I took it, because it was the first offer, and then my power went out. I reloaded the game later (which was saved a few days before the offer) and on the same day I got an offer for the United States, which I obviously took and saved immediately.

Intrigued, I reloaded the first save again a ton of times and figured that the elite teams like Spain and Germany WILL offer you, but the times they will offer you is somewhere like 5% if it's your first offer, whereas mediocre teams like the US, Mexico, and Greece will offer you a little bit more of the time, about 30%, and bad teams (mostly the unlicensed teams and other poor teams) will offer you about half the time. Elite prestige teams in rebuilding modes at the beginning of the mode like France and Brazil will offer you slightly more times than the approximately 5% the elite teams will, but they won't offer you as much as the mediocre teams.

I hope if you choose to use this method you can get a team you like! Remember, it is your career, do what you want!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #6
Rookie

Very interesting, thanks for all the info. I started in the EPL, so the offers I am getting are pretty good. Just got offered Colombia and I might actually take that one cause it seems like a fun team to use.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:23 PM   #7
Banned

twelveone's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam914
Very interesting, thanks for all the info. I started in the EPL, so the offers I am getting are pretty good. Just got offered Colombia and I might actually take that one cause it seems like a fun team to use.
Really fun team to use, I just took the job and its almost time for the World Cup.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:24 AM   #8
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

I got offered Brazil and took it. I am managing in the Bundesliga and was hoping for Germany but I figured Brazil might be fun too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »