Home

Anyone still play Fifa 14 Ultimate team?

This is a discussion on Anyone still play Fifa 14 Ultimate team? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2014, 03:08 PM   #9
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone still play Fifa 14 Ultimate team?

I would play much more if the damn FUT WEB app worked. It's been broken for 3 months and basically unusable for 6 months, rendering the transfer market useless.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:21 PM   #10
Rookie

bluesfan13's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't normally play FUT, but did pick it up a few weeks ago. It's fun, but it's not the main mode I play. I won't ever pay real money for packs, but am still having a good time. I'm sure once I get pretty high up there it would get old, but it's how I felt about some of the EASHL stuff, where some guys would buy more equipment to level up quicker.
Dallas Mavericks
Tottenham Hotspur
University of Wyoming Cowboys
Old 07-10-2014, 06:13 PM   #11
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5

I picked up Fifa 14 last week and FUT is all I play. I haven't spent any money and I have a lot of fun with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #12
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I also bought it a couple weeks ago, and have for the first time ever decided to play FUT. I've only owned FIFA 11, and 13, and have never messed with Ultimate team before. I'm having fun, even though I really had no effing clue what I was doing when I started. So I think I will delete my club and start over, now that I have a better idea. Granted..I haven't played anyone online yet, so I can't fully know how much I'll enjoy it after I do.

Also... I haven't nor will I ever spend any cash for coins etc... I spent cash when I bought the game. Period. If I get used, by people who do, then I get used.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

Last edited by kchuskey; 07-10-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Rookie

knick9mm's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Also... I haven't nor will I ever spend any cash for coins etc... I spent cash when I bought the game. Period. If I get used, by people who do, then I get used.
That's how I feel too. If I get beat by some people with amazing players, so be it. But so far, I haven't encountered any insane squads
Old 07-10-2014, 08:55 PM   #14
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

new to fifa,just started ultimate team, looks cool tho i have no idea what im doing with my squad....I won't be spending any real money on this mode tho!...that is just plain wrong!
Old 07-11-2014, 04:08 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have played UT team for years, you do not need to spend any money to win or to put together a good team, though of course it can be faster to put a good team together if you buy some packs.

The majority of the time when I encounter somebody with a super stacked team, they suck and it's quite clear that simply buying a bunch of packs won't save them from their inability with the game.

UT definitely starts to dry up waiting for the new instalment around the corner, but it can be a good time for people new to the mode as player prices are cheaper now with the market dying.

I've been playing the World Cup UT mode lately, having a lot of fun there. No auction house or trading in that one and it's nice for a bit of a change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2014, 05:57 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan13
I don't normally play FUT, but did pick it up a few weeks ago. It's fun, but it's not the main mode I play. I won't ever pay real money for packs, but am still having a good time. I'm sure once I get pretty high up there it would get old, but it's how I felt about some of the EASHL stuff, where some guys would buy more equipment to level up quicker.
I used to play FUT this mode, but indeed if you want best player, you need to prepare enough FUT coins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »