Home

Career Mode Plans - FIFA 15

This is a discussion on Career Mode Plans - FIFA 15 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2014, 01:55 PM   #73
Rookie

strangerinthealps's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Career Mode Plans - FIFA 15

It'll be my first ever FIFA career mode. Looking forward to using the Spurs.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:25 PM   #74
Rookie

BadKarma's Arena

With the EPL news, I am looking forward to running my first one with Chelsea. Still undecided about what lower team I will want to build up.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #75
Just started!

new to fifa. will all summer transfers up to last day of window be updated in fifa 15? is this why they wait til late september to release? a lot of big moves on last day today. just wondering how it works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 11:42 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack D
new to fifa. will all summer transfers up to last day of window be updated in fifa 15? is this why they wait til late september to release? a lot of big moves on last day today. just wondering how it works.
Yea I am pretty sure they are but I am not positive. Also one that FIFA that does that I personally don't like is that they put all of the loaned players on the team they got loaned on their new team. An example is Falcao. He was loaned to Man U this year, and in Career mode he might not go to back to AS Monaco.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:54 AM   #77
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea I am pretty sure they are but I am not positive. Also one that FIFA that does that I personally don't like is that they put all of the loaned players on the team they got loaned on their new team. An example is Falcao. He was loaned to Man U this year, and in Career mode he might not go to back to AS Monaco.
Hopefully they've improved the transfers so that the loan-to-buy option already exists for Falcao.

After last night's dealings, Hull City looks like a pretty attractive prospect for a Career Mode. Hernandez, Ben Arfa, Snodgrass, Huddlestone, Dawson, they're building up quite a decent team over in Humberside.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #78
Rookie

bit off topic..........

Howdy folks!

So I am in the states at the moment and am thinking of buying a PS4. I already have a PS3 but with the new FIFA game coming out I think I am going to make the plunge and buy the next gen system. That said, at the moment I only really play FIFA and NCAA football. Hard to justify the the price but I worry that PS3 might be slowly reaching it's last leg and I don't want to shell out $2,000 for a PS4 in Brazil.

My question.....is it THAT much of a jump graphics wise? Because my other option is just buying FIFA for PS3.

thoughts?
Old 09-02-2014, 11:29 AM   #79
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
Hopefully they've improved the transfers so that the loan-to-buy option already exists for Falcao.

After last night's dealings, Hull City looks like a pretty attractive prospect for a Career Mode. Hernandez, Ben Arfa, Snodgrass, Huddlestone, Dawson, they're building up quite a decent team over in Humberside.
hull looks legit now man...ur right. im going with a qpr cm. i like sandro. losin remy is tough...so might pick up another striker. but ya...their sayin hull made the best moves this summer. going to be fun!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #80
Rookie

CEAZY's Arena

hull made some good moves but definitely man utd made the best moves. **** MAN UTD

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »