Home

Advanced Player Stats?

This is a discussion on Advanced Player Stats? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

Wolverine3's Arena

OVR: 5
Advanced Player Stats?

Hey guys, just started playing FIFA 14 for XB1 after playing FIFA 10 for a long while lol. I started a career as a manager and I've noticed that there aren't as many stats recorded in the season? Like in FIFA 10 you could check your own players short pass cmp/att and each player's shots/shots on target, goalie saves perried/caught, etc. The only stats I'm seeing in this game are the main ones like goals, assists, clean sheets, YC/RC. Are these stats left out from the career mode or am I missing something? Really like in-depth stats to see how my guys are performing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 02:51 AM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Advanced Player Stats?

No you are not missing them, they just simply don't exist in this game. This game is now terrible at keeping or tracking any stats. It really needs to be addressed and fixed.

Old 08-29-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Wolverine3's Arena

OVR: 5

Wow that sucks. They should have those kinds of stats for like the teams in your league and in a lot of the top leagues
Old 08-30-2014, 01:48 AM   #4
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Ya I can't really see a reason why on this gen they can't do a better job of recording stats and making it available for us to view. It really bothers me how little their is in the way of stats in 14. I really hope 15 is much better for that, but I doubt it.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Ya I can't really see a reason why on this gen they can't do a better job of recording stats and making it available for us to view. It really bothers me how little their is in the way of stats in 14. I really hope 15 is much better for that, but I doubt it.
ZO there is one thing I was pissed about with stats in FIFA. It was that I couldn't look to see stats for other leagues and cups that I didn't play in. IE if I was a EPL, playing the Champions League. I couldn't look to see stats for Bundesliga teams or teams playing in the Europa Cup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 12:21 AM   #6
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
ZO there is one thing I was pissed about with stats in FIFA. It was that I couldn't look to see stats for other leagues and cups that I didn't play in. IE if I was a EPL, playing the Champions League. I couldn't look to see stats for Bundesliga teams or teams playing in the Europa Cup.
Yes, this is infuriating sometimes. I occasionally want to see how a particular player is performing that season in another league perhaps after a move or just to see in general. Sometimes it is just out of pure curiosity I'd like to know who is leading that particular league, and it sucks that you cant do it.

I wish FIFA, PES and FM would somehow have a baby.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:46 AM   #7
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21

I've always assumed this had to do with changes they made to the simulation engine around FIFA 11/12. It will probably come back at some point as analytics continue to be a larger part of the experience, even in "match day"-type modes.

Perhaps a tie-in with one of the stats tracking companies is in the works.
Boston Celtics
Old 09-03-2014, 03:44 AM   #8
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
I've always assumed this had to do with changes they made to the simulation engine around FIFA 11/12. It will probably come back at some point as analytics continue to be a larger part of the experience, even in "match day"-type modes.

Perhaps a tie-in with one of the stats tracking companies is in the works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »