Home

FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 07:25 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit

Are there any new stadiums in 15 other than the new Premier League ones?
Old 09-19-2014, 07:27 AM   #50
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1

I am really enjoying this. Also, I really love the kinect features for Xbox one. I am enjoying making my subs that way by saying the names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2014, 07:32 AM   #51
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Arrggghhhh!

I just typed up a novel about FiFa 15 and my internet hiccuped and all of it went away.

Sadness.

I will type it up again when I get to work. Drat.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:21 AM   #52
Rookie

freeworldboss's Arena

OVR: 0

For those that tried CM anyone know the transfer fees of Cavani, Vidal, Pogba, Varane?

I'll be going for those in my Arsenal CM (Pogba OR Vidao fyi)
Old 09-19-2014, 09:03 AM   #53
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

I wasted about 5.5 hours of my 6 last night playing various matches. The 6 hour limit thing is total crap, I hate the feeling of being handcuffed by a dumb, arbitrary number that some twats at EA conjured up.

Thoughts:
-On pro the CPU is no joke. They tackle exceptionally well, and are plain and simply better athletes than my players. They mark like their lives depend on it and they make runs to get into goal scoring situations that I could only dream of.
-Newcastle throttled me at St. Mary's to the tune of 7-nil. Jack Colback scoring a red headed brace. I had no answer for them.
-I turn around the next match and draw the Hammers 0-0 at Boylean Ground with Everton.
-Slider changes in store.
-Dropped CPU Marking to 40, that opened things up nicely. They were far less twatish. Also dropped CPU acceleration to 48. Again, really improved things. Human Power Bar=44. Pass Speed on both=54
-Played the Madrid derby, won at Atletico 2-1. The game is starting to become fun again. Kroos banged home a nice long range effort against the run of play.
-Played the North London derby. Arsenal took the early lead on a 2' Welbeck goal. I countered minutes later to draw it even on a nice Eriksen strike from the top of the box. Ended up drilling the scum 4-1. Need to re-evaluate my slider changes. Thinking that CPU marking needs to go to 45.
-I have literally punted the ball with a keeper maybe 4 times in 5.5 hours of matches. My Human keeper simply never has the ball in his gloves.
-Goal kicks don't nearly go far enough. Not enough power on them.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:17 AM   #54
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I wasted about 5.5 hours of my 6 last night playing various matches. The 6 hour limit thing is total crap, I hate the feeling of being handcuffed by a dumb, arbitrary number that some twats at EA conjured up.

Thoughts:
-On pro the CPU is no joke. They tackle exceptionally well, and are plain and simply better athletes than my players. They mark like their lives depend on it and they make runs to get into goal scoring situations that I could only dream of.
-Newcastle throttled me at St. Mary's to the tune of 7-nil. Jack Colback scoring a red headed brace. I had no answer for them.
-I turn around the next match and draw the Hammers 0-0 at Boylean Ground with Everton.
-Slider changes in store.
-Dropped CPU Marking to 40, that opened things up nicely. They were far less twatish. Also dropped CPU acceleration to 48. Again, really improved things. Human Power Bar=44. Pass Speed on both=54
-Played the Madrid derby, won at Atletico 2-1. The game is starting to become fun again. Kroos banged home a nice long range effort against the run of play.
-Played the North London derby. Arsenal took the early lead on a 2' Welbeck goal. I countered minutes later to draw it even on a nice Eriksen strike from the top of the box. Ended up drilling the scum 4-1. Need to re-evaluate my slider changes. Thinking that CPU marking needs to go to 45.
-I have literally punted the ball with a keeper maybe 4 times in 5.5 hours of matches. My Human keeper simply never has the ball in his gloves.
-Goal kicks don't nearly go far enough. Not enough power on them.
Do you feel that teams play differently or is that going to require custom tactics again?

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #55
Rookie

Rangerneb's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dos_Santos
Yep. Fouls are being called and it is awesome.

I just don't understand how this game can be so fun and all of the other sports releases are turds.

Just a flat out fun experience.
I am with you. As a long time Madden player, last year was the first year where I played FIFA more. I haven't looked back since.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #56
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Do you feel that teams play differently or is that going to require custom tactics again?

Thanks.
Difficult to tell so far because I've played some matches against teams that I'm not entirely familiar with.

If I were going to make a early opinion I would say that teams don't play enough to their real life style. West Ham seemed to play a few long balls, but not what I would expect from Big Sam's "hoof it up the channel" style.

The arsenal scum won the possession battle 55-45% vs my Spurs at WHL. They passed the ball and held possession fairly well.

I will say that I enjoy seeing the CPU adjust their style of play in the final 20'. With a lead the CPU will put additional men behind the ball and start to just bomb it up the field. I can regroup and advance toward the final third without as much pressure from the CPU mids, but cracking into the box is much more difficult when they are packed in.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »