Home

Official FUT 15 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official FUT 15 Discussion Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #57
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official FUT 15 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
I've found semi-pro and pro to be dead easy. But that's because I'm using my worst possible team: almost all in the 50's, a couple in the 40's, like 45% chem.

As soon as I sub in high rated players, the CPU gets harder. Just subbing in one 80 and a 73 made a huuuuge difference.

So you can imagine, if the CPU can handicap itself based on the ratings of your guys on the field...
I agree with this 100%. Thanks for confirming what I was investigating. I went back into that semi pro tourney with a bronze squad and walked out tourney champs easily.

There is also strange chemistry voodoo. I had an all prem squad except I had Iraola at RB. 100 chem. The team was ok but didn't feel like a prem league all star squad which it is. I bought Sagna last night and replaced Iraola and that one change made a giant gameplay impact.

All this mystery coding makes my head spin. If Iraola in there made the chem 85 this would make sense. But to go from 100 chem to 100 chem. you just gotta roll with the ea madness...
Old 09-25-2014, 09:00 AM   #58

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceptor
You know I am sticking to offline until I build a solid core. As much as I like to play online it's no fun getting roasted during release. I used to buy lots of packs so this year I'm planning on gradually building and only relying on my weekly packs and trading at least for the PC version. No good cards yet but I'm targeting a cheap good squad
This is the same route I am doing.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #59
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

I won my first tournament last night. Gold cup. I took my Mexican League silver team through the quarter finals. Then used my gold squad for the last two games. I won on PKs in the final.

I pulled Pique out of my reward pack.

Not bad!
Old 09-25-2014, 11:08 AM   #60
Rookie

I bought fifa points. I've already opened a few packs and got nothing. I still have some left over, but I'm thinking I should wait until TOTW, TOTYs, and all rare packs are released. What do you guys think?

Plus, what do you guys do while building? Just use an all bronze team (from starter packs) until your team is built?
Old 09-25-2014, 11:11 AM   #61
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

I had some solid luck on my loyalty packs and pulled xavi , iniesta, schweinsteiger, boateng , gotze and a few other solid players. this was probably the best luck ive had in a while pack wise. im debating on selling some of the players ive invested in as tomorrow is the uk release and im sure players will drop. im rolling with a bundesliga / bpl hybrid right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 12:11 PM   #62
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROABS
I had some solid luck on my loyalty packs and pulled xavi , iniesta, schweinsteiger, boateng , gotze and a few other solid players. this was probably the best luck ive had in a while pack wise. im debating on selling some of the players ive invested in as tomorrow is the uk release and im sure players will drop. im rolling with a bundesliga / bpl hybrid right now.
Unless my team is already pretty set I sell high value guys. Pays off more in the long run. Especially any TOTW's that just came out. Sell them at their highest value.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROABS
Wow, are you kidding me? Ugh... Ultimate team is heartbreak (for me).

I tried it for the first time last year and I RAISED enough coins for one TOTS pack and I pulled Vidal. Other than that, I got nothing else when purchasing packs.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #64
Rookie

RNunez187's Arena

OVR: 4

Is FUT working for you guys? I opened up a pack earlier and it gave me an error and now it won't let me back in.

Edit: It's working again

Last edited by RNunez187; 09-25-2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Updated post

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »