Home

Serie A in 2016?

This is a discussion on Serie A in 2016? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2014, 12:16 PM   #17
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Serie A in 2016?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I'd love for EA to eventually do the same for La Liga, Bundesliga, and Serie A as they did with the EPL this year. It'd be nice to see each league replicated with on-screen graphics, stadium atmosphere, all stadiums, etc.

And as much as I have always supported PES, I think it's time for EA to have the CL license again. I'm just afraid that if they were to secure that license in the future, they'll end up releasing a yearly UEFA CL game separately like they've done in the past instead of including it in the career/online modes.

I think the UEFA champions league license is up this year for Konami.

I'd like to see FIFA and UEFA stop the exclusive rights deals.

But if it weren't for EA FIFA wouldn't be as organized as they are now with their licensing... The EPL either...
Old 09-23-2014, 01:43 PM   #18
Pro

torpidbeaver's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
I want MLS as well. I'm really surprised we didn't get it this year with the World Cup success and EA teaming up with MLS to launch their new logo. Maybe there will be a DLC for next-gen (which would suck for me on PS3).
Seems to me it'd be smart for EA to help push the MLS to grow interest in football, and especially US football. More MLS fans = more sales in America. Probably a relatively untapped market for them.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:58 PM   #19
Rookie

mrcultureshock's Arena

OVR: 1

I would say that MLS and La Liga are next. Then maybe Bundesliga or Liga MX.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #20
Rookie

CEAZY's Arena

OVR: 0

they will do Liga BBVA or Bundesliga before they even think about Serie A. Would be nice to see them add full coverage of a specific league each year, hopefully La Liga next.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:21 PM   #21
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcultureshock
I would say that MLS and La Liga are next. Then maybe Bundesliga or Liga MX.
MLS is no where on the radar lol. It will be La Liga or Bundesliga following those two either Serie A or Ligue 1. Those are by far the 5 biggest leagues in the world. MLS has nothing on the map as far as world futbol is concerned. And it would upset more people than it would please if they got any special treatment over the leagues that are way better than it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #22
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBallcoach
MLS is no where on the radar lol. It will be La Liga or Bundesliga following those two either Serie A or Ligue 1. Those are by far the 5 biggest leagues in the world. MLS has nothing on the map as far as world futbol is concerned. And it would upset more people than it would please if they got any special treatment over the leagues that are way better than it.
What do the sales numbers look like from the past? Country to country? or region to region? I tried to find them but '11 was the last I could find them for. Evidence to back up the opinion is always good.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:06 AM   #23
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
I think the UEFA champions league license is up this year for Konami.

I'd like to see FIFA and UEFA stop the exclusive rights deals.

But if it weren't for EA FIFA wouldn't be as organized as they are now with their licensing... The EPL either...
I always loved playing PES CL games; atmosphere and the music playing always got me so pumped up. If Konami loses the license, I hope EA does a full blown CL presentation.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:16 PM   #24
Pro

speedtrucker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
What do the sales numbers look like from the past? Country to country? or region to region? I tried to find them but '11 was the last I could find them for. Evidence to back up the opinion is always good.
it was reported that Madden outsold FIFA in the US 4.1 million copies to 2.1 million and that international(including US) sales of FIFA were like 14 million to Maddens 4.6 million. I think it was VGChartz... so take it as you will.

basically FIFA sold 2.1 million in the US and another 12 million worldwide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »