Home

Five Reasons to be Excited for FIFA 15

This is a discussion on Five Reasons to be Excited for FIFA 15 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2014, 09:01 PM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Five Reasons to be Excited for FIFA 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
A bit harsh on Torres
LOL. I'm a Chelsea fan so I've earned the right to take a jab at him. In all seriousness we'll always have the goal at the Camp Nou. I hope he does well at Milan though.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3
The implementation of individual instruction for each player on the pitch is a great addition. And something one really must use to get the most out of the game. My first impression when I tried out the demo, I was completely frustrated and thought my CPU teammates were brain-dead .... Then I discovered the individual instruction option in Team Management (and also implemented a team tactic for 'possession' futbol, from my own personal preference) and the game transformed! My teammates were cutting off passing lanes, giving me support on D, and players were making the right runs for through-ball attempts, etc .... And of course, the authentic EPL presentation, 'emotion' engine (btw - EA has done a phenomenal job with this emotion engine that we have seen here in FIFA and Madden. Fingers crossed for NBA LIVE - BUT I digress. LOL!), and I feel like the 'Pro' level is where its at in regards to players on the pitch performing to their ratings. The CPU is more aggressive, but of course, I feel that play build up could be improved & of course more 'Player ID' ... But overall, I'm super impressed with this iteration of FIFA (based on the demo). Definitely a first-day purchase for me!
Old 09-20-2014, 11:33 PM   #11
Rookie

CEAZY's Arena

OVR: 0
its taken me 3 straight years to be able to play on legendary (goalies turned all the way to 100) but it makes the game so much more realistic and fun, i have ea access and i have started a career with crystal palace. my 6 hour trial has run out and i cant wait to pick up my pre ordered copy of FIFA 15. Been playing destiny non stop but come sept. 23rd its going to be all FIFA. this game is unreal ****ing brilliant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 12:00 AM   #12
Rookie

Jellobiafra's Arena

How about Ibrox?
Old 09-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #13
Banned

Never believe the PR-Hype for any Game. Wait until Release to watch Reviews or play a Demo if there is one to judge the Game.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:47 AM   #14
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

I can't believe they still haven't removed the Ronaldinho chant when you play as ac milan. He hasn't played there since 2010.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:03 PM   #15
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleebo
Being a PS Plus member I enjoyed a "free" copy of PES 14, I am not a huge soccer fan, cant name more than 3 players ( I did D/L Paul Option file thought!) but I do enjoy the "beautiful game" in video game format. I have really enjoyed my time spent with PES14 and have become pretty average player Im sure compare dto most footy players...For those familiar with both games, is it another case of EA is prettier has more league licenses, real players etc...but PES is is more realistic and a better overall sim/game? Im looking for realism....
I'd say so. FIFA's gameplay is good but I'd say PES 15's is great and looks like real football at many points. Definitely has more realism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #16
Rookie

This game needs more camera angles! NBA 2K give a lot of options to us for example... I think I´m alone about this cause but if this game someday put in the gameplay some camera angles that we see in the replays, would be amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »