Home

Where is Player Editing?

This is a discussion on Where is Player Editing? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 08:47 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Where is Player Editing?

I really wish we could edit potential ratings. Some of the ones I've seen on sofifa.com are pretty pathetic.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #10
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Editing player equipment and having the "cold weather" bug yet again is unacceptable. An easy solution would appear to be giving us the ability to edit/assign cold weather specific equipment.

The editing in FIFA is crap, and has always been crap. At least this year we have the option to assign the "tech fit" kits to players.

-I'd love to be able to edit the skill* rating (why not allow this for offline play?)
-Editing potential rating would be great, and seems like a common sense to be edited
-How about allowing us to edit/assign the secondary positions? Christian Eriksen was a CM/CAM in FIFA14 even though he was commonly used as a LM, yet you couldn't edit Eriksen into a LM and retain any association with CM/CAM positions. It's "all or nothing" with editing positions in FIFA.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:28 AM   #11
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

The winter gear editing issue has bugged me for years. When creating a player in the last-gen web creation center, there were (are?) options for regular and cold weather. I assume this is how the in-game database is set up as well, but we can't see it or change it.

I always thought any change to the player would reset the winter options. To top it off, in the past players would still wear short sleeves in games designated for long sleeves after manually assigning long sleeves. In short, if you edit a player, forget about seeing long sleeves when non-edited players wear them.

On the plus side, I set a demo game to winter/overcast and it triggered long sleeves. Pretty sure it required rain to do so in the past years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #12
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Editing player equipment and having the "cold weather" bug yet again is unacceptable. An easy solution would appear to be giving us the ability to edit/assign cold weather specific equipment.

The editing in FIFA is crap, and has always been crap. At least this year we have the option to assign the "tech fit" kits to players.

-I'd love to be able to edit the skill* rating (why not allow this for offline play?)
-Editing potential rating would be great, and seems like a common sense to be edited
-How about allowing us to edit/assign the secondary positions? Christian Eriksen was a CM/CAM in FIFA14 even though he was commonly used as a LM, yet you couldn't edit Eriksen into a LM and retain any association with CM/CAM positions. It's "all or nothing" with editing positions in FIFA.

This is so true.

I just don't get what the harm would be to allow free editing of everything for offline use.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:13 PM   #13
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

This is the one thing that irks me about fifa. I like creating and editing players in my sports games. I wish they get the stuff down for the creation center for this Gwen, or at least overhaul the in game editor

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »