Home

FIFA 15 Looks To Be A Winner

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Looks To Be A Winner within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 04:28 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Looks To Be A Winner

Well I had a couple consoles already and sold my PS3 and Xbox360 because the games I used to love (PES, Fifa, GT5 ) were kind of a let down to be honest. Paying so high for games that were disapointing me year after year just felt stupid. So I said, no more consoles, fu@k it.

Now this Fifa, unlike I was thinking, is making me loose my mind and buying a NG console. It feels so much better then any other version! Damn!
Old 09-24-2014, 06:11 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
Yes it played smooth with no issues and looks great...FUT is addictive as ever. My only gripe is that they appeared to have cut practice mode to only 1 v 1 taking out the scrims, set pieces, etc. This *really* needs to be patched back in (come on guys... you had the next gen code from FIFA 14!)
Old 09-25-2014, 08:55 AM   #19
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepwin
Yes it played smooth with no issues and looks great...FUT is addictive as ever. My only gripe is that they appeared to have cut practice mode to only 1 v 1 taking out the scrims, set pieces, etc. This *really* needs to be patched back in (come on guys... you had the next gen code from FIFA 14!)
This is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard this. The freestyle practice has always been one of my favorite things about FIFA. I have wasted countless hours dicking around on that mode, working on my dribbling and listening to what is usually a pretty decent soundtrack.

Come on EA, say it ain't so!
Old 09-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #20
Rookie

Soccer sucks. Running around playing for tie scores is un-American.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:48 PM   #21
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by menloe24
Soccer sucks. Running around playing for tie scores is un-American.
...and we've got a winner...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 05:37 AM   #22
Rookie

One major negative point: they've removed the unranked lobbies, which was one of my favourites online modes...
Old 10-06-2014, 01:18 AM   #23
Rookie

I really wish they made noticeable improvements to the career mode. The bad thing about FIFA 15, is that I feel as if I've played it all before. The UI looks exactly the same. The text on the news stories read the same. The way options on create a player, create a manager...the same. I feel as if they copied and pasted the career mode from last season and that makes me pretty disappointed seeing how I'm not a big player of Ultimate Team. I might try out Pro Evo soccer this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »