Home

Team Sheets Not Working

This is a discussion on Team Sheets Not Working within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 09:04 AM   #17
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Team Sheets Not Working

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
I was able to save 3 different custom tactics, so you're not doing something correct there.

I'll try it again.

I was pretty excited to be able to IMPORT any team's tactic, but when you can't then "assign" those tactics to the DPad it makes it rather cumbersome to change mid match.

The cool thing is it appears that there is no limit on editing CPU Team Sheets, and you can assign specific "roles" to CPU players, i.e. I made Sterling Lpool's CAM, with a FREE ROLE and a "lurk on outside of box on crosses". Henderson I made the right sided CM (really the RM in their default form", set him to "come back to the ball" and "Cut inside".

I could spend hours combing through Whoscored.com and replicating correct lineups. So fun. And no limit on saving only 27 (or it so appears).
Old 09-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I could spend hours combing through Whoscored.com and replicating correct lineups. So fun.
This is my version of gaming fun as well: 10 hours of editing for every hour of actual time playing the game, lol. I'll be testing the Instructions feature the next few days, I want to know what we can do with that. Might be a revolutionary feature like sliders were a few years back.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:16 AM   #19
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
This is my version of gaming fun as well: 10 hours of editing for every hour of actual time playing the game, lol. I'll be testing the Instructions feature the next few days, I want to know what we can do with that. Might be a revolutionary feature like sliders were a few years back.
The nice thing is that the players instructions actually seem to work on the field.

For example, I set Lamela to "come to the ball" and "Cut In" and when I gain possession he is often seen as "showing for the ball" when carrying out of defense. Very cool. This may in fact be a method to qwell the hyper activity of CPU attacks.

I set Eriksen as my CAM with a "free role". He was all over the place in the final third, popping up left, right & center.

I need to do some testing against a CPU edited Team Sheet and see how they play in game. Maybe set everyone to "come back for ball" and see if it calms their attacking fervor.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I need to do some testing against a CPU edited Team Sheet and see how they play in game. Maybe set everyone to "come back for ball" and see if it calms their attacking fervor.
THAT is the question... Will the CPU use its edited custom sheets or default to something else?
Old 09-26-2014, 11:43 PM   #21
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1

Okay, I'm really getting ticked off now.

The teamsheets simply don't work for me.

I know how to make them, and select a favorite.

But the issue I keep having, is when I decide to sim a match it automatically tries using the original default sheet, even if it's not thecone I select as my favourite.

Nothing I try allows me to use the sheet I want unless im playing the match. If I sim....it sticks its huge middle finger in the air.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2014, 12:35 AM   #22
Pro

boxers's Arena

OVR: 0

You have to select the team sheet in the team management menu by moving the right stick to the correct sheet. I have not paid close attention but I'm almost positive this has worked for me repeatedly.

main career mode menu==> (L1/RB) Team Management ==> highlight quad ==>(Right Stick) to select the sheet you want to use for the sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
Okay, I'm really getting ticked off now.

The teamsheets simply don't work for me.

I know how to make them, and select a favorite.

But the issue I keep having, is when I decide to sim a match it automatically tries using the original default sheet, even if it's not thecone I select as my favourite.

Nothing I try allows me to use the sheet I want unless im playing the match. If I sim....it sticks its huge middle finger in the air.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:41 AM   #23
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
You have to select the team sheet in the team management menu by moving the right stick to the correct sheet. I have not paid close attention but I'm almost positive this has worked for me repeatedly.

main career mode menu==> (L1/RB) Team Management ==> highlight quad ==>(Right Stick) to select the sheet you want to use for the sim
Yep, that's my point dude.

I have the team sheet I want selected in the team management tab, squad highlighted, AND it's my "favorite sheet," from the team sheets tab..............and when I try to sim the game it has the default squad ready to play. The ONLY squad selected on all of the screens that involve lineups/team sheets is the one I want to use, and still it freakin' goes to the default squad.

Grrrrrrrr, just typing this is making my blood pressure rise, LOL
Old 09-27-2014, 05:16 AM   #24
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
THAT is the question... Will the CPU use its edited custom sheets or default to something else?
This is he question. I would like to see less ping ping, tic tac type passes and more crosses to the opposite side of the field. Also I'd like to see the CPU take more chances when it comes to shooting near the box.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »