Home

Squad Update issue

This is a discussion on Squad Update issue within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2014, 05:39 AM   #57
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Squad Update issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitwise
By one know how to get the original default roster that came with the game back? I keep trying to Reset Roster and it is the updated roster still.. I thrived deleting all of the saved rosters.. Figure I'm missing something

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just deleted all of my saved rosters and rebooted the game then they were on there.You can use the So FIFA website to tell. So I just saved it but I created 2 save files for it because when you go to update squads the updated one will overwrite the one you currently have loaded/are using so just create 2 for the default one and load whichever one and then update the squads.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #58
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

So I dug into the latest (pathetic) squad update.

EA decided to add some players, but none of the one's that were deleted previously (Krancjar, Rondaldinho, Sosa etc.), so it totally puzzling wtf they are trying to do here.

They also deleted more players, most notably Zajaria Bakkali. They also tweaked formations a bit, moving Spurs from a 451 (really a 4231) to a 451 doh! (really a 4141), and some rather curious potential edits (dropped Lloris's potential, apparently they haven't been watching much footy the last 7 days and missed the man of the match performances he's been turning in to save Spurs).

This just makes no sense why they did add back in all the players removed because of the CM search issue, and they haven't updated the status at the EA forums in over a week.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:32 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
So I dug into the latest (pathetic) squad update.

EA decided to add some players, but none of the one's that were deleted previously (Krancjar, Rondaldinho, Sosa etc.), so it totally puzzling wtf they are trying to do here.

They also deleted more players, most notably Zajaria Bakkali. They also tweaked formations a bit, moving Spurs from a 451 (really a 4231) to a 451 doh! (really a 4141), and some rather curious potential edits (dropped Lloris's potential, apparently they haven't been watching much footy the last 7 days and missed the man of the match performances he's been turning in to save Spurs).

This just makes no sense why they did add back in all the players removed because of the CM search issue, and they haven't updated the status at the EA forums in over a week.

Could this be a licensing issue? Just seems so odd, and a lot of the players seem to be Brazilian. Sucks.

I started a CM with the original rosters, so I'm playing with those (thank god) But it's crazy that they are not even posting an upcoming fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #60
Pro

laxman490's Arena

What is the CM search bug? I've looked it up and found that when you search by name it won't show the correct player. But is that only if you use an updated roster? That is a pretty big bug that you think would be discovered rather quickly in testing.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:52 PM   #61
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman490
What is the CM search bug? I've looked it up and found that when you search by name it won't show the correct player. But is that only if you use an updated roster? That is a pretty big bug that you think would be discovered rather quickly in testing.

That's the bug. Apparently it's somehow related to certain players that were added to the squad, and removing those players somehow resolves the issue.

Discovered in testing? Who honestly believes that EA tests anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #62
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Bakkali makes sense as he isnt on the PSV main squad and been dropped on bench on the reserve squad. As for The rest? Who knows. It's crap

Is there any way to get the out of the box squads? I tried deleting all my rosters and still the players were missing
Old 10-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #63
Rookie

Call me crazy but given a choice between having all the players and a busted search process or having a working search process but hundreds of missing players I'd like to have all the players.
Old 10-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #64
Rookie

xSubzer0x's Arena

Wait, so is it just best to wait to they come out with a newer roster and resolve the issue or use one of the older rosters ??

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »