Home

Squad Update issue

This is a discussion on Squad Update issue within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Squad Update issue

There's something wrong with the latest Squad Update.

I did some editing to the release day squad, only to shamefully see Hugo Lloris yet again deciding to wear a short sleeved keeper kit during a winter match (thanks EA, you really did a good job fixing this issues that's been present for 5 years running).

Anyway, I wanted to delete my edited squad and start over from scratch and do some additional testing to see exactly what effects the winter equip glitch so I deleted everything, reset the squads, & downloaded the latest squad update.

Now when I look at Spurs I notice that players that were newly added (facial pics & all!) in the release day update are now missing from my squad.

Spurs academy players Winks, Ball & Ononomah and no longer on the squad, but Sandro & Fryers are properly placed on their new clubs.

What is going on here EA? Is anyone else having any issues with "missing" players in the latest squad? And where's the patch for xb1?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 03:05 PM   #2
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Re: Squad Update issue

I see people really care about this issue.

Nico Krancjar is now absent from QPR
Ronaldinho is gone from whatever team he was on
No more Frimprong
Jose Sosa off of Besitkas
Gomez off of Atalanta
Doria gone from Marsille

WTF is EA doing here? Hundred's and hundred's of players were deleted from the latest squad update.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #3
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

People at the EA forum have noted the same thing. Only thing I can think and it isn't a great solution, but wait until the next one rolls out.

Anyone who wants to see who was deleted just go to sofifa and click the deleted box top right. Quite a list, I went through about 20 saw they were still on a team in the game IRL and thought SNAFU
Old 09-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Yeah, the latest squad update is horribly botched. Hopefully they can fix it or at least revert to the release day update. It's horrible.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:06 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thought I was going crazy, Douglas is missing from Barça as well. Waiting to start my career when all this is fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #6
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Still no fix. What the hell. At the very least revert to a prior roster, this one is garbage. And unfortunately I deleted my last "good" roster because I broke Lloris's winter gear by editing his ratings (doh!).

I can't start a CM until the proper players are back in the game, what are you doing EA?
Old 09-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #7
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Still no fix. What the hell. At the very least revert to a prior roster, this one is garbage. And unfortunately I deleted my last "good" roster because I broke Lloris's winter gear by editing his ratings (doh!).

I can't start a CM until the proper players are back in the game, what are you doing EA?
I saw on the EA forum one of the mods, relayed info from the dev team, saying they acknowledge the issue and are working on a fix.

Actually the problem was that players they added to the database weren't showing up in the player search in CM, and so they removed these players from the database until they can fix the search issue, and add them back.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:08 PM   #8
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I saw on the EA forum one of the mods, relayed info from the dev team, saying they acknowledge the issue and are working on a fix.

Actually the problem was that players they added to the database weren't showing up in the player search in CM, and so they removed these players from the database until they can fix the search issue, and add them back.

Okay, whew, glad that they are aware of the issue & can hopefully fix it.

Unfortunately this means that we have incorrect non-CM rosters because something is broken in CM. And they'd have to patch the search issue I assume, and that could take weeks/months.

So basically we're stuck with shoddy rosters until EA can patch the CM search issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »