Home

I need squad rotation advice and a couple other career mode questions.

This is a discussion on I need squad rotation advice and a couple other career mode questions. within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 11:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I need squad rotation advice and a couple other career mode questions.

1) Is there an auto squad option that chooses your starting 11 for you, and if there is, is it reliable? If not I could use some advice for rotating players. I'm struggling with the concept of rotating out players to make the majority of my squad happy.

2) Is there any benefit to being an international manager? Does it help my regular in any way?

3) If I loan list a player, will I be guaranteed to have a team interested in them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 02:10 AM   #2
Rookie

JO122194's Arena

Re: I need squad rotation advice and a couple other career mode questions.

1) Yes, suggested line up, you have to do the subs yourself, its not that hard, just swap when tired or like put in another striker in the last 10 mins to attack, or defender to hold the lead.

2) no but yes if that makes sense. There's no pure benefit, it's just like managing another club. However, you can use it to your advantage to try out other players your interested in or put your youth academy guys on a roster and give them experience

3) not always, depends on the player and situation
Old 09-26-2014, 09:29 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

For number 2, yes there is a benefit. Because with the GTN you can't see the attributes like overall, speed, stamina, etc. of players that don't have a high international reputation. So unless you use websites like Sofifa, futhead, etc. you can't see those attributes. But when you are an international manager you get see all of the attributes of the players in the game that of the same nationality as the country you manage.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIDXZero
1) Is there an auto squad option that chooses your starting 11 for you, and if there is, is it reliable? If not I could use some advice for rotating players. I'm struggling with the concept of rotating out players to make the majority of my squad happy.

2) Is there any benefit to being an international manager? Does it help my regular in any way?

3) If I loan list a player, will I be guaranteed to have a team interested in them.
for your first question you can also create seperate team sheets for different game types. I use Man U and in England there are 2 cups along with the league so I have a team sheet for "cups" that uses all my reserves, it keeps them happy to an extent. But you're always going to have some 58 rated player who keeps saying he should be playing, I usually just sell the little whiner first chance I get.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:16 PM   #5
Rookie

Onlyfutbol86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIDXZero

I rotate players accordingly with liverpool. Through most domestic cups, I use a mix of young talent/reserves with some starters to hold the team together. Through champions league since with liverpool and its important to do well I use starters. My rotation during the BPL season depends on form and how fit they are for the match. Its hard to play 3 games with same lineup.

They also have up to 6 team sheets you can create so I tend to make a defending one, an attacking sheet, a domestic sheet, champ one and a reserves one. And then a secondary starter formation one. Using these make it easier than having to manually sub players.

Loan list a player....Idk how that works, everytime I try I either get no interest or little
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »