Home

OS Pro Club?

This is a discussion on OS Pro Club? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 01:16 AM   #1
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
OS Pro Club?

So diving into Fifa 15 tonight and I'm addicted. I just tried out Pro Clubs and I was pretty shocked because I didn't even know this existed. I do enjoy the single player be a pro but adding in playing against other people is even better.

Problem is all I can do alone is "drop-in" games. I've had a good expierence so far. Some players better than others of course but my first I got Man of the Match at CDM without scoring a goal or anything so I was pretty hype about that. 2nd game I played with some good attackers and we won 4-0. I wish there was a way to team up with them easily but theres no temporary clubs.

So I figure if theres anywhere to find some FIFA players it'll be here. So how many people are into this mode and have gone farther into it? Maybe we can make a club together or someone has one I can join?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 01:31 AM   #2
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15
OS Pro Club?

I love playing this mode and drop in games are hit and miss. Playing with people who actually pass the ball is nice and for clubs you can rank up in seasons. Pro Clubs is a very rewarding experience IMO.

I'd like to form an OS club for XB1. What console are you on?

I just made a club for XB1: Operation SC

Gamertag: Gossennator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gossennator; 10-03-2014 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #3
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Re: OS Pro Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
I love playing this mode and drop in games are hit and miss. Playing with people who actually pass the ball is nice and for clubs you can rank up in seasons. Pro Clubs is a very rewarding experience IMO.

I'd like to form an OS club for XB1. What console are you on?

I just made a club for XB1: Operation SC

Gamertag: Gossennator

I'm also on Xbox One so I'd definitely be down to join with you. What position do you play?

But yeah when people actually play unselfishly we got some great fun games. When people decide to use their mics too. Have a few trolls who caused own goals but out of my 10-15 games, 2 were ruined by one guy and then a 3rd a goalie was scoring goals on himself.

It's definitely very rewarding. Also very frustrating watching random people constantly try through balls instead of waiting for help or going 1 vs 5 defenders haha. I'll add you today.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

I'm looking for an online club also. I'm on Xbox one. Gamertag is Hollywood88. I can play anywhere but striker and goalie.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:23 PM   #5
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0

Anybody on PC looking for a club?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #6
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I play CAM and ST I'll send you guys an invite. If y'all know of anybody else that would be interested let me know

Old 10-03-2014, 05:38 PM   #7
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

I'd like to play CAM/RM/DM.

But let me preface this with whoever is our striker because I just about cussed out a really nice guy I've been playing with for a few hours today. We met in a drop-in and he invited me and another guy to a pro-club with just us and we played 13 or so games. I ended up playing CAM with the other guys being Striker and Goalie. We went 2-3-5 in Div 10 and then 0-1-1 in Div 9 before I just had to quit. I'm not even joking when I said we MAYBE should've lost 3 of those games. The guy playing striker was a pretty good player but his finishing was just .

I went from having the a lot of fun to being so frustrated I had to just tell him I'm done and quit after we lost for the same exact reason again. His lack of finishing. We had a some good FIFA discussions about team play and all of that we really got a great chemistry down. I got him to lay off the sprint lol and take his time. He gave me captain because I was using the tactics and tempo to really help us defend with the crappy AI. We were actually playing good defense. Teammate CPU AI in "Possession" mode is a whole different game than them in "high pressure" mode. As most people do online they try to score fast as possible but with high pressure and using the commands we were STUFFING peoples attack. High pressure kills those people who try to sprint around and refuse to be patient. We won possession almost every game i'm sure. The only thing that killed us was counter attacks off turnovers and those long shots. We'd be getting attempt, after attempt, after attempt and can't finish any. Then the opponent leaks out, counter attack because I can't get back and help control the CPU AI, easy goal. He just could not get the ball into the back of the net consistently. I know it's a one man story but he was getting some AMAZING chances at goal. I mean if I get you 5 one on ones with the goalie and you can only make 1? You shouldnt be a striker. That's why I'm not a striker . The frustrating part was playing great as a team all around and not getting the pay off because of one player essentially. It's a tough job to have lol.

So all that to say: I'm all good with the first come first serve for position but we can agree, as a team, to put the best man at each spot. Anyway, without a doubt the mode is addicting AND I see that you can defend against super fast players, through ball spam, whatever if you play together and the captain changes the tactics properly. So we can get some guys together here, play sim and really do work.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 10-03-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:38 PM   #8
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood88
I'm looking for an online club also. I'm on Xbox one. Gamertag is Hollywood88. I can play anywhere but striker and goalie.
Adding you now Hollywood88. Gamerag: LONGLIVETHAK1NG

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »