Home

How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering

This is a discussion on How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #9
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: How to sell players or loan them out- teams not offering

Also if you are in the winter window, and you want to loan someone out, do a short loan. if you are in the summer window, do a season loan.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:44 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataBull
This is huge. It has been my experience that with either loan or buy players you should list them before the transfer period begins. Especially in the large summer loan period. The game always stops on June 30th now. Take that day to go through the roster and decide who to loan and sell. Sometimes I list guys that I *might* want to sell/loan. You can always reject an offer or pull someone back if you change your mind. But if you decide you want to list someone on July 2nd, the odds of getting an offer seem to decrease dramatically. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but that is the way it works. If I list them before transfer season even the guys in the 40s get sold, but often they get sold on Deadline Day. List the same guy two days into transfer season and he doesn't get sold.
I donīt know if EA wanted it that way, but it makes some sense. Imagine that other teams are looking for someone to buy or loan in the next transfer window. In real life they donīt do it just in those days. they start to study the available players some time before, so they can make decisions when the day comes. If we list those players earlier, they will get more chances to be scouted by other teams. It also probably depends on the league youīre playing. Yesterday I listed 3 players on january transfer window and they all got out, and they were quite poor in stats and never played for me.
Old 10-17-2014, 05:23 PM   #11
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataBull
This is huge. It has been my experience that with either loan or buy players you should list them before the transfer period begins. Especially in the large summer loan period. The game always stops on June 30th now. Take that day to go through the roster and decide who to loan and sell. Sometimes I list guys that I *might* want to sell/loan. You can always reject an offer or pull someone back if you change your mind. But if you decide you want to list someone on July 2nd, the odds of getting an offer seem to decrease dramatically. It doesn't make a lot of sense, but that is the way it works. If I list them before transfer season even the guys in the 40s get sold, but often they get sold on Deadline Day. List the same guy two days into transfer season and he doesn't get sold.
Seriously, does this actually work? Like I said before, I've been trying the quit save / reload method. It's 50/50 never really works that great but I thought it was the only option available.

I'll give this a go in the Jan transfer window, if it works then you'll be a legend!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 05:31 PM   #12
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBunch88
Seriously, does this actually work? Like I said before, I've been trying the quit save / reload method. It's 50/50 never really works that great but I thought it was the only option available.

I'll give this a go in the Jan transfer window, if it works then you'll be a legend!
Remember in the January window for loans, list for short, not season. Only list for Season on the summer window. Also, listing someone for sale transfer will reduce their value. If you have a pretty valuable player, just let an offer happen. You might not get a fair value for them if you list them. But if you are desperate to trim some fat and are willing to take the 1st offer that comes your way, list away.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:31 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBunch88

I can't guarantee anything. But players I list on June 30th always seem to get an offer during the transfer period, even though sometimes that offer doesn't come until Deadline Day two months later. If I wait until July 1st, I might sell/loan them, I might not. I have been much more successful since I started listing them before transfer season.

The biggest downside is that sometimes I can't be sure who I'll be able to sign, especially since I always start careers with low budget teams. A couple of times I've gotten stuck after selling a decent player at a particular position but missing out on signing the player or players I had targeted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »