Home

Frustrating on 'World Class' but refusing to lower Level

This is a discussion on Frustrating on 'World Class' but refusing to lower Level within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 07:01 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Frustrating on 'World Class' but refusing to lower Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic2904
Thanks, should have been clearer. I do only play 1 striker upfront. Calvin Zola Good thing though is that he is physically strong.

Love playing with 2 speedy wingers. I can do both, cut inside or cross. Both work ok-ish
Ah good one to use as target man then. He can also hold up the ball up front and then pass it through to a runing winger. Its a good thing in this game, we actually have to know our team and get used to it.
Old 10-10-2014, 12:45 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Frustrating on 'World Class' but refusing to lower Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic2904
Hi guys,

I am playing FIFA 15 for about a week or so and have finished around 30+ games with a League 2 side (Luton Town).

I had a great Slider Set for Fifa 14 on World Class which gave me a challenge, but I always was within a chance. I got beat a fair amount of times, but managed to play in the upper half of the table. I actually took up my team 'Newport County' into the PL, but only ever managed to win one single proper trophy which was the Europa League. I really, really enjoyed it.

I think I must have been a fool thinking I could just walk into Fifa 15 World Class and have about the same experience.

I find F15 on World Class very, very frustrating. I hardly score (27 goals in 30 games) and often finish 0-0. To top things off, last night I played the 2nd leg of the St.J.P. Trophy vs Barnsley (first leg 0-0) and was 2-0 up after only 12 minutes. I thought 'yes, here we go....' at least I am picking up and learning... only to get beat 3-2 out of the blue.

You could argue I should drop down to Professional, but I dont want to... It just wouldnt feel right. I played around with SLiders but even with passing for example: Its down to 48 for AI but their passing is still around 85-90%. I can not get the ball. I understand my players are only around OVR 55-65, but so is the opponent.

Dribbeling with the ball is hard as well. I get shoved away most of the times and my defenders are unusully out of position at times.

I guess I am looking for a shoulder to cry on or maybe some advice. I have managed all Fifa titles so far but this is really the first one, I struggle to 'understand'.

Since I have tinkered with the sliders I will start a new career tonight anyway, still dont know what team though. Before I do that, I'd appreciate some advice or help?!

Thanks guys!
One thing to consider is your passing slider to 48 will actually INCREASE the CPU's passing percentage. That slider is "Pass Error" so turning it down means fewer mistakes by the CPU. Try bumping it up, I have mine at 60 and usually get a good mid to low 80 for CPU, although last night Swansea went crazy on me and had a 94! the god mode code is still in this game for sure. Like you I went up 2-0 early and suddenly they were beasts when you'd think they'd be rattled.

They scored on 4 straight posessions in 10 minutes (FIFA time, so like 3 minutes real time) while my defenders just watched them. At one point Di Maria was tracking back on a mans heals then when a pass went to him Di Maria stops dead and stands there while his man runs freely in on goal, the AI won't challenge anyone with the ball unless you tell them too, that's the frustrating part on all levels in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »