Home

Hard Low Shots?

This is a discussion on Hard Low Shots? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 03:16 PM   #25
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hard Low Shots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
I agree with the idea that you can't hit with max power from a standstill. However, I do know that you can get 80%-90% power with just one short step in real life.

I have seen in several of the drill tutorials that by holding the shoot button, your shot powers up and the harder you hit it the higher it will go. But then last night I did a pregame drill that required me to a "Driven Shot". I think this is what we might be looking for?

Driven Shot LB + B L1 + O

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-15-controls/
That's a driven shot for free kick, a chip shot in game. Sorry to burst your bubble bud
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2014, 05:04 PM   #26
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
I agree with the idea that you can't hit with max power from a standstill. However, I do know that you can get 80%-90% power with just one short step in real life.

I have seen in several of the drill tutorials that by holding the shoot button, your shot powers up and the harder you hit it the higher it will go. But then last night I did a pregame drill that required me to a "Driven Shot". I think this is what we might be looking for?

Driven Shot LB + B L1 + O

http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-15-controls/
And if you hold RT when you shoot you get a "driven power shot" i guess but its not staying on the ground. isnt that what you wanted? i dont think youll ever be able to power the bar up and keep the ball on the ground. until they add in the double tap/triple tap shot like crosses haha
Old 10-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #27
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
And if you hold RT when you shoot you get a "driven power shot" i guess but its not staying on the ground. isnt that what you wanted? i dont think youll ever be able to power the bar up and keep the ball on the ground. until they add in the double tap/triple tap shot like crosses haha
If you only give it a bar of power off the spint, you can keep it low, and it will still have some speed to it.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #28
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

I've got a different shooting problem; everything seems to go to the center of the net. How do I aim for the corners, is it with the left stick?

I'm using assisted shooting / semi pro (LOL I know my limits) and in last gen World Cup Brazil I would get a good variety of shot locations.

Thanks.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:56 AM   #29
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

For the past couple of weeks I thought that it was just me and that I need to put more power on the ball. I tried increasing User Power Bar so I could apply press the button the same way and get more power but they still shoot with the instep. Right now I have it at 53 but tonight I might go for broke and bump it to 60.
Old 11-20-2014, 08:47 AM   #30
Rookie

buziii's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito
I've got a different shooting problem; everything seems to go to the center of the net. How do I aim for the corners, is it with the left stick?

I'm using assisted shooting / semi pro (LOL I know my limits) and in last gen World Cup Brazil I would get a good variety of shot locations.

Thanks.
Yes, you need to aim your shot with the left stick. I think the assisted shooting just helps with accuracy.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:50 AM   #31
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

A little bump here for Fifa 16 demo, is it safe to say this still isn't in the game

I'm actually having a harder time doing it in this year's instillation
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 05:43 PM   #32
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
A little bump here for Fifa 16 demo, is it safe to say this still isn't in the game

I'm actually having a harder time doing it in this year's instillation
Its back. I just tested. Double tapping and pointing at the stick will give you a powerful ground shot to the corner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »