Home

How does game speed (slow vs normal) affect the overall gameplay?

This is a discussion on How does game speed (slow vs normal) affect the overall gameplay? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2014, 09:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
How does game speed (slow vs normal) affect the overall gameplay?

Hey guys, I obviously know that the players move slower so that will affect how fast they run etc etc, that make cause the offense to take more time to build up and then in turn have less shots in the entire game? Maybe I am wrong, but I am looking to find out changes that affect the overall gameplay, deeper answers, that are not the obvious ones? Thank you! Hope I am making sense!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2014, 08:59 AM   #2
Rookie

EvertonianSteeler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How does game speed (slow vs normal) affect the overall gameplay?

I think the general consensus of opinion amongst the guys doing the great work with the sliders is that on slow the reaction times of AI players are slower as well as the movement so normal is better but a little too quick.

To compensate for this playing on normal with sprint down to around 10 but acceleration around 51 -54 gives the game a more lifelike speed to me. You need to keep acceleration at 50 or more to keep realistic fouls and fatigue in my opinion although some people who are more experienced than me at sliders are happy enough in the 40s.

I would suggest following Matt10s slider thread as there are some really knowledgable people with good ideas for making the game better on there. Similarly with Orion's thread too.

Cheers

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »