Home

League objective goals completely broken

This is a discussion on League objective goals completely broken within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2014, 10:22 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: League objective goals completely broken

The above is good advice.

I don't have the game yet, but in 14 as long as you won a trophy the board would allow you to finish below your objective, as long as you're not too far off. I never really felt the need to fudge anything using that, but it helped when I would narrowly miss out on a goal or wanted to rebuild.

But I think the expectations are realistically unrealistic for the player. Think about it – owners often have very high expectations. Vincent Tan, for instance. As much as it sucks, it makes sense. The option to turn off firing would be a great addition, though, to give the user choice.

Last edited by BigMacAttack22; 11-01-2014 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:52 AM   #18
Rookie

Star's Arena

As Barcelona in season 2 my goals are to avoid relegation, round of 32 for Spanish cup and Champions. And I did it by accident I was playing my youngsters at the end of the year, I clicked end of season and simmed a few days to the board objectives
Old 11-01-2014, 03:05 PM   #19
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star
As Barcelona in season 2 my goals are to avoid relegation, round of 32 for Spanish cup and Champions. And I did it by accident I was playing my youngsters at the end of the year, I clicked end of season and simmed a few days to the board objectives
what system?
Old 11-01-2014, 03:51 PM   #20
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
I don't understand why this is not an option. It can't be that difficult, can it?

For the first year? I just tried and it worked for me. Avoid Relegation/Reach the Round of 32 Stage (domestic)/Reach the Knockout Stage (EL).
i want to give an update on this,

if you have multiple team sheets it will use the aggregate of them both. this trick still works if you delete or make sure your other team sheets also suck
Old 11-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #21
Rookie

Star's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
what system?
I am on xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 10:51 AM   #22
Pro

This is the main thing that bugs my mind, pretty much a gamebreaker for MM.

It hapened to me too, was playing Barnsley in league one, with the objective of automatic promotion. Won the league with 16 points ahead, and the board was happy. Thing is, before the last board meeting, I accepted another job in Portuguese first league. Now comes the broken issue. If you go to anther team before the final board evaluation, you are then evaluated as the manager of the new team. Even if you are there just for a couple days, they evaluate you with the current position of the new team! Wich means, my new team has finished below expectations, and Iīm the one whoīs fired! Worst, your career points drop down and then you canīt find a equal job proposal before the end of the season.

Its really stupid because, what the f#%k are job offers for, if you canīt accept them before your evaluation? If you do, you will be responsible for the actual situation in your new club. Really heartbreking after a sucessfull season with barnsley and then Iīm left out like this. No team and reputation destroyed because some other cpu manager...

This is so easy to fix, but we all know EA. They didnīt even tested the damn thing.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:44 AM   #23
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
This is the main thing that bugs my mind, pretty much a gamebreaker for MM.

It hapened to me too, was playing Barnsley in league one, with the objective of automatic promotion. Won the league with 16 points ahead, and the board was happy. Thing is, before the last board meeting, I accepted another job in Portuguese first league. Now comes the broken issue. If you go to anther team before the final board evaluation, you are then evaluated as the manager of the new team. Even if you are there just for a couple days, they evaluate you with the current position of the new team! Wich means, my new team has finished below expectations, and Iīm the one whoīs fired! Worst, your career points drop down and then you canīt find a equal job proposal before the end of the season.

Its really stupid because, what the f#%k are job offers for, if you canīt accept them before your evaluation? If you do, you will be responsible for the actual situation in your new club. Really heartbreking after a sucessfull season with barnsley and then Iīm left out like this. No team and reputation destroyed because some other cpu manager...

This is so easy to fix, but we all know EA. They didnīt even tested the damn thing.
Ya its terrible, also watch out for another bug when you are an international manager and when your contract runs out.
So I'm belgium, and I submit my rosters for the Euro 16 tournament since that was the deadline. I put some specific players on my roster that I wanted, and about 3 days before my first game, I get an email saying my position is being looked at and they off me the job. So I accept saying ok at least my rosters were already submitted and the cpu can't change anything because its past the deadline.
Ya I was wrong, 3 days before the tournament the cpu makes changes to my roster when it was already past the deadline. I was pissed, Because they put players that were terrible on the team and if I cant make changes when its past the deadline then the cpu shouldn't either.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #24
Pro

Its soooo disapointing. I actually enjoy playing this game so much! And then everything falls apart with this. It totally breaks the MM purpose. it screws the progression as a manager.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »