Home

Poor coding and QC (the Bayern Example)

This is a discussion on Poor coding and QC (the Bayern Example) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 12:57 AM   #17
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Poor coding and QC (the Bayern Example)

Also you guys ever have an issue with chicharito? I'm probably 14 games into my third year and the dude says he is mad about his lack of matches even though he has played in 6 games and has scored 4 goals and 2 assists so he is playing and getting involved. Its like dude you're rated a 81, there is no chance in hell I'm starting you over Rooney 88 and falcao 89. You are my back up striker like you've been all your life. You come in when falcao gets tired since his stamina is a 69. Sometimes I dont get it with this whole morale thing.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:01 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
Also you guys ever have an issue with chicharito? I'm probably 14 games into my third year and the dude says he is mad about his lack of matches even though he has played in 6 games and has scored 4 goals and 2 assists so he is playing and getting involved. Its like dude you're rated a 81, there is no chance in hell I'm starting you over Rooney 88 and falcao 89. You are my back up striker like you've been all your life. You come in when falcao gets tired since his stamina is a 69. Sometimes I dont get it with this whole morale thing.
Morale is based on squad role. He probably has a squad role of "Crucial first team" or "Important first team" in his contract. So, because he is being used as a bench player, he is upset.

Simply playing him in games off the bench won't make him happy, because he is still coming off the bench as a second team player. You'd have to give him occasional starts with the first team to keep his morale up.

That is why I was saying Mandron was a steal earlier because he accepts "Squad Rotation" role. So it only takes the rare start, and sub minutes, to keep him "Very Happy" in his morale.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:12 PM   #19
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan89
Morale is based on squad role. He probably has a squad role of "Crucial first team" or "Important first team" in his contract. So, because he is being used as a bench player, he is upset.

Simply playing him in games off the bench won't make him happy, because he is still coming off the bench as a second team player. You'd have to give him occasional starts with the first team to keep his morale up.

That is why I was saying Mandron was a steal earlier because he accepts "Squad Rotation" role. So it only takes the rare start, and sub minutes, to keep him "Very Happy" in his morale.
Ya I bought him, and I loaned him out since he was a 69 when I got him. I also have benzia as a secondary back up.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost32
Ya I bought him, and I loaned him out since he was a 69 when I got him. I also have benzia as a secondary back up.
Mandron was a 69!? Woah.

In both my CMs he was 80 or close to it when I acquired him. To be honest, I didn't even realize his overall was that low in his first year. Hopefully he progresses well on a loan.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #21
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan89
Mandron was a 69!? Woah.

In both my CMs he was 80 or close to it when I acquired him. To be honest, I didn't even realize his overall was that low in his first year. Hopefully he progresses well on a loan.
Its ok, I dont mind being patient. I have Wilson and benzia who are both mid 70s right now behind chicharito, ill sell him after this season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #22
Rookie

While the issue itself is disconcerting, the effect it appears to have had is also quite strange. Why did having a terrible keeper lead to Bayern scoring only 19 goals on the season? Does the game think to have them play park the bus all season when simming to compensate or is it some kind of overall rating effect that makes them just lose most of their simmed games by lopsided scores?
Old 11-17-2014, 07:44 PM   #23
Pro

Icon1 Re: Poor coding and QC (the Bayern Example)

Career mode is a disgrace in fifa.

In 14, and now i have seen enough to realize this major issue has not been rectified yet, a rough estimation of 91% of teams, if not more, managed to keep their first 11 for 4-5 years, without a single change!

This alone seals the deal of embarassment for me.

Furthermore, the transfer list is as surrealistic as conceivable.

Few changes in the big teams, mostly in the league you occupy, and that's it.

I've seen sooo many examples of the 'bug' that has been addressed in this thread.

It's not a bug, that is if you don't consider blatant inconsideration for realism in career, and for something so basic yet so important as transfer politics to fall under the denominator of 'bugs'.

I've seen countless examples amoung the likes of this:

Real Madrid 5 years ahead 7 keepers. All of the original keepers + say 2 top keepers like Neuer and then some youngins.
Arsenal 4-5 years ahead with 10 strikers. Benzema, Giroud, Podolski, Argentinian Top talent who's name evades me, etc etc... like 7 Top strikers at least. And they play only one!

Teams with 33-36 players as regular as cloudy weather in Scotland.

I am disgusted !

Then, always the same facking thing in bidding for a top talent of mine.

Gerhardt who started off at 69 around 20, got to 75, brilliant player, and what do i see... only lower-ranked clubs than mine bid for him!

Then if i do have a top talent only the biggest clubs bid.

Oh my word.

I can go on for days.

Nicki for example. That guy from Hannover got to 93 overall rating, or 91, stats better than Messi. And he stayed with Hannover till the very last match of my career ! (5th year as i had enough of it)

Shameless neglection of career has become a major let down for me, but i've given up already.

These EA freaks are indeed on the hunt for the big money like bloodhounds off the leash.

I saw an article in the local newspaper few days ago that portrayed an example of two kids on the loose with their dad's credit card which resulted in a sloppy count at the end of the month, or series of months, of 1.300, all in the UT mode.

Imagine how many other yokeless, hard-boiled eggs spend their money in an attempt to ransom that false sense of prestige.

-vent of frustration ended-
Old 11-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #24
Banned

jfrost32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
Career mode is a disgrace in fifa.

In 14, and now i have seen enough to realize this major issue has not been rectified yet, a rough estimation of 91% of teams, if not more, managed to keep their first 11 for 4-5 years, without a single change!

This alone seals the deal of embarassment for me.

Furthermore, the transfer list is as surrealistic as conceivable.

Few changes in the big teams, mostly in the league you occupy, and that's it.

I've seen sooo many examples of the 'bug' that has been addressed in this thread.

It's not a bug, that is if you don't consider blatant inconsideration for realism in career, and for something so basic yet so important as transfer politics to fall under the denominator of 'bugs'.

I've seen countless examples amoung the likes of this:

Real Madrid 5 years ahead 7 keepers. All of the original keepers + say 2 top keepers like Neuer and then some youngins.
Arsenal 4-5 years ahead with 10 strikers. Benzema, Giroud, Podolski, Argentinian Top talent who's name evades me, etc etc... like 7 Top strikers at least. And they play only one!

Teams with 33-36 players as regular as cloudy weather in Scotland.

I am disgusted !

Then, always the same facking thing in bidding for a top talent of mine.

Gerhardt who started off at 69 around 20, got to 75, brilliant player, and what do i see... only lower-ranked clubs than mine bid for him!

Then if i do have a top talent only the biggest clubs bid.

Oh my word.

I can go on for days.

Nicki for example. That guy from Hannover got to 93 overall rating, or 91, stats better than Messi. And he stayed with Hannover till the very last match of my career ! (5th year as i had enough of it)

Shameless neglection of career has become a major let down for me, but i've given up already.

These EA freaks are indeed on the hunt for the big money like bloodhounds off the leash.

I saw an article in the local newspaper few days ago that portrayed an example of two kids on the loose with their dad's credit card which resulted in a sloppy count at the end of the month, or series of months, of 1.300, all in the UT mode.

Imagine how many other yokeless, hard-boiled eggs spend their money in an attempt to ransom that false sense of prestige.

-vent of frustration ended-
To the guy above me...I feel your pain. Online gaming and modes have ruined sports titles for years. FUT was the worst thing to happen to fifa in its 20 years of being around

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »