Home

Youth Academy... Broken?

This is a discussion on Youth Academy... Broken? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #1
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2
Youth Academy... Broken?

Im in my 5th season in my manager mode, and my youth academy seems to be broke

Everytime I load it up it gives me the blue screen (On ps4) whether I load it from my message inbox or straight from the main menu

Has anyone else had an issue with the youth academy and if so did you find a fix?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #2
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Youth Academy... Broken?

Oh man dont tell me the duplicate name bug is still in the game. Ok you need to do this, go to your contracts screen or sell players screen and go to the bottom of the page. Is there a created player signed that you never signed for 3 years? If so then that player and a player in the youth academy have the same name which means you cant use the youth academy until that created players contract is over with. You cant release him, and you cant trade him.

If not then its a new issue I don't know about
Old 11-26-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

U mean like this?

Spoiler
Old 11-27-2014, 12:41 AM   #4
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UravenzownU
U mean like this?

Oh good God yes bro, man that makes me sad its still there. You can tell by the top right of his player card that it doesn't show he is "part" of your team. Unfortunately I have yet to find a fix for it. So basically you cant get any more youth players until his contract is out and he leaves.

Which means you are gonna lose every youth player you have since you cant promote any of them to your senior squad
Old 11-27-2014, 12:53 AM   #5
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven3
Oh good God yes bro, man that makes me sad its still there. You can tell by the top right of his player card that it doesn't show he is "part" of your team. Unfortunately I have yet to find a fix for it. So basically you cant get any more youth players until his contract is out and he leaves.

Which means you are gonna lose every youth player you have since you cant promote any of them to your senior squad
Lol i got like 3 of those types of players, gonna have to load back and hope its not to far

Appreciate the help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 12:55 AM   #6
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

And 1 more thing

Is there a way to prevent this from happening, or a way to find out which players are glitched?
Old 11-27-2014, 01:08 AM   #7
Rookie

NightRaven3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UravenzownU
And 1 more thing

Is there a way to prevent this from happening, or a way to find out which players are glitched?
I honestly dont know, I feel it happens randomly in your career mode. It happened to me in fifa 14 and I was pissed because I had three dudes who were gonna be 75-79 coming through and they were all different positions.

I guess try and find a save before it happens and let go of that named player or players and see if it happens again.
Old 11-27-2014, 01:17 AM   #8
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven3
I honestly dont know, I feel it happens randomly in your career mode. It happened to me in fifa 14 and I was pissed because I had three dudes who were gonna be 75-79 coming through and they were all different positions.

I guess try and find a save before it happens and let go of that named player or players and see if it happens again.
Lol i just did and one of the players who was glitched worked this time lol guess before i sign any youth player I have to save before i do so

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »