Home

Missing FUT coins and rewards after wins

This is a discussion on Missing FUT coins and rewards after wins within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2014, 06:08 PM   #1
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Missing FUT coins and rewards after wins

I get more help here than EA, so I figured I'd give this a try.

1. This isn't related to my topic, but I'm getting kicked a lot lately from the FUT servers...which is weird because I'm hard-wired. Suggestions?
2. On topic...today I played the current tournament. After win 3, I received no coins. After win 4, I received no coins, no tourney bonus, and no gold pack prize. I go into the tournament and it's completed. The coin reward is cut in half (like I won already) and the free pack bonus is gone. I went to EA to fill out the form for a report and I get "Oooops. You don't have sufficient privileges to access this message" I sent them an email and opened up a case. Last year I had an issue with my players freezing and disappearing on transfer market. About three months went by, they said they couldn't find anything and gave me two untradeable gold packs (which are worthless).

Suggestions? I'm on ps4

UPDATE: Shockingly, EA got back to me today. They reset the tournament. Nothing for the lost coins, nothing for the free gold pack I earned...and the most disheartening, nothing for the time I lost playing those 4 games.

Thanks!

Last edited by cherman24; 12-13-2014 at 11:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 07:33 AM   #2
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Missing FUT coins and rewards after wins

nothing you can do about the lost coins from games played. im not sure which system your on but i know xbox one had these issues of progress not being correct in tournaments a couple weeks ago. i know alot of my friends on ps4 have been having these same issues the last week or so. ea supposedly had a maintenance the other night to help resolve this problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »