Home

EA WILL YOU PLEASE READ THIS!

This is a discussion on EA WILL YOU PLEASE READ THIS! within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
Rookie

Seeker7's Arena

OVR: 0
EA WILL YOU PLEASE READ THIS!

Not sure if EA bothers to read posts on this website, but if so, EA, please fix the following on your next patch as a HIGH PRIORITY:

1) Fix the messed up youth academy names for youth players from various countries (All of South America, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Japan, China, all of Africa).

This is my biggest pet peeve and is unacceptable for a game of this profile. Everyone please feel free to add to this post with your TOP PRIORITY fix for the next patch. Make it reasonable, something that actually can be fixed with a patch, not something that would be a major alternation or addition to the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: EA WILL YOU PLEASE READ THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker7
Not sure if EA bothers to read posts on this website, but if so, EA, please fix the following on your next patch as a HIGH PRIORITY:

1) Fix the messed up youth academy names for youth players from various countries (All of South America, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, Japan, China, all of Africa).

This is my biggest pet peeve and is unacceptable for a game of this profile. Everyone please feel free to add to this post with your TOP PRIORITY fix for the next patch. Make it reasonable, something that actually can be fixed with a patch, not something that would be a major alternation or addition to the game.
This bothers you more than almost all youth players being super slow and unable to grow in physical categories?
Old 12-24-2014, 08:00 AM   #3
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvb24
This bothers you more than almost all youth players being super slow and unable to grow in physical categories?
Whilst it might be silly to see ridiculous names, I have to agree with bvb24 on this one. The fact that all youth academy players are slow and don't grow physically is the worst thing wrong with the youth academy in my opinion.

I'm considering buying PES tbh!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:54 AM   #4
Rookie

Seeker7's Arena

Quote:
Yes. Some do grow physically immediately and all of them do eventually. You just have to be patient.
Old 12-25-2014, 01:50 PM   #5
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker7
Yes. Some do grow physically immediately and all of them do eventually. You just have to be patient.
Most youth players last year were too fast. I'd rather have slower players than every team being full of 90+ speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #6
Rookie

Seeker7's Arena

Quote:
Besides, that's not something they are going to fix with a patch I imagine... I agree that what really needs to happen if a complete rewrite of the youth academy code.

The messed up name problem just occurred with the last update (was fine before that) so should be something they can easily correct in the next update. In fact, if an update messed up something, I'm surprised and dismayed that they haven't just put out a quick hot patch yet.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:51 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked..no hey ea threads.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »