Home

Ratings discussion

This is a discussion on Ratings discussion within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2015, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

OVR: 1
Ratings discussion

Which players do you guys feel are over or under rated in fifa 15?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #2
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Ratings discussion

I'll mainly focus on Spurs, since that is the club I follow & play with the most in FIFA:

Harry Kane, underrated. Needs increase in finishing, strength & shot. I'd rate him around a 76-77 ovr.

Ryan Mason, underrated. Should be better defensively with more aggression and better tackling. I'd rate him around a 70ovr

Roberto Soldado, WAY overrated. His finishing should be a 60, overall rating around 70.

Younes Kaboul, overrated. He needs his marking lowered along with whatever effects decision making. Should be a 74 ovr tops.

Kyle Walker, overrated. He is far too lethal in FIFA (at least for me), mainly because of his speed. Being out of action for nearly a year I'd say he shouldn't be rated in the high 70's.

Charlie Austin, underrated. Should be stronger and better finishing. I'd rate him a 78 ovr.

Dusan Tadic, underrated. His crossing should be in the 90 range. I've seen him play some lethal balls into the box for Soho. His lack of pace doesn't seen to hurt him one bit in his debut EPL season.

Yannick Bolasie, underrated. He's a much better player for Palace IRL than his FIFA ratings reflect IMO.

Leicester City's left sided player Schlupp (or whatever his name is), he's looked pretty darn good attacking from the LCFC matches I've seen this season.

Last edited by Hutton; 01-19-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:18 PM   #3
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

I agree with Hutton, Charlie Austin of Queens Park Raisins ;-) But in all seriousness, he’s been a key player for QPR this season and in my opinion should be around 81-83 OVR. Underrated.

Ross Barkley of Everton is overrated in my opinion. I don’t really rate him as a player, he has moments of brilliance, but so do a lot of players like Danny Ings of Burnley. Who I also think is underrated. But Barkley should be lowered to around 80 OVR. Ings should go up to about 83 OVR.

Marouane Fellaini of Man Utd. Bad spell under David Moyes and as a Man Utd fan I had my doubts, but, he’s proved his worth this season having a good year for Man Utd and should be raised to 84 OVR.

Chris Smalling and Johnny Evans overrated. I mean, these guys aren’t good centre backs. They make too many mistakes and I’d keep them out of my team at all costs. Should be around 73-75 OVR.

Michael Carrick underrated. Outside of Rooney, van Persie, De Gea and Di Maria, I’d say Carrick is one of Manchester United’s best players. He’s the closest to Paul Scholes we’re going to find, but, Carrick can defend better than Scholesy! 86 OVR.

But to be honest, I think FIFA do a good job rating players. Go over and play Madden and you’ll see most players are rated 80+ even rookies!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:33 PM   #4
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyBunch88
Ross Barkley of Everton is overrated in my opinion. I don’t really rate him as a player, he has moments of brilliance, but so do a lot of players like Danny Ings of Burnley. Who I also think is underrated. But Barkley should be lowered to around 80 OVR. Ings should go up to about 83 OVR.
Barkley is overrated. I love this clip of him. He should be a 75ovr based on other players of similar skill/form IMO.
http://www.8bitsports.net/wp-content...kley-whiff.gif

Ings is way underrated. I'd rate him around a 78ovr this year.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:55 AM   #5
Rookie

BradyBunch88's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Barkley is overrated. I love this clip of him. He should be a 75ovr based on other players of similar skill/form IMO.
http://www.8bitsports.net/wp-content...kley-whiff.gif

Ings is way underrated. I'd rate him around a 78ovr this year.
Hahahaha! How did he even miss the ball? Even you and I and OP would cross that ball into the box. What a fool.

Yeah Ings is good, I'd say 80. I think he's the life and soul of the Burnley team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 01:23 AM   #6
Rookie

jstadlin's Arena

OVR: 1

I feel that xavi and iniesta are over rated, even messi a little too. Ronaldo should be equal if not higher than him. Falcao is over rated too based off his performance post injury I can't see putting him above an 84-85 until he proves otherwise
Old 01-24-2015, 03:29 PM   #7
Banned

Hutton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Leicester City's left sided player Schlupp (or whatever his name is), he's looked pretty darn good attacking from the LCFC matches I've seen this season.
Of course days after I type this none other than Jeffrey Schlupp scores a 90th minute goal at WHL to knock Spurs out of the FA Cup 2-1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »