Home

FIFA 15: PS4 vs PC Review

This is a discussion on FIFA 15: PS4 vs PC Review within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2015, 09:50 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 15: PS4 vs PC Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by riesscar
@rckabillyRaider

I took a look at the files you suggested, and I am quite interested. I intend to implement them when I get home tonight... I'll let you know my impressions of your mod, which looks great BTW.

Because you are clearly knowledgeable with respect to how to mod files in FIFA 15, I wondered if I might ask you a quick question:

How might I go about tweaking the colors of boots in my moddingway database? I really like the added boots, but often time 'red' is actually pink, 'yellow' is actually neon green, etc...

I am competent with regard to computers, so if it is not too complicated or too much trouble, could you point me in the direction of an editor.

Oh, and would editing the color of a boot corrupt my current career?

Thanks,

Carson
I think you can download Creation Master 15 - and load up the boot file. I'm not sure it's necessary to modify the alpha if it's just for color sake, so you should just be able to export the image - edit in photoshop - then import the image.

Make sure to save just the boot file, not the actual database (File > Save) or you will lose your saved career mode or squads.

CM15 - go to the boots section, export image you want to edit, then import, then save.

Old 01-26-2015, 11:00 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Matt10,

Thanks so much for the info and guidance! As a matter of fact, thanks so much for all that you provide to the community!

-Carson
Old 01-27-2015, 12:14 AM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Hey Matt10,

Thanks so much for the info and guidance! As a matter of fact, thanks so much for all that you provide to the community!

-Carson
what Matt said. I do that often as well. Sometimes I find user created kit colors are too bright and I have to tone them down. If you look at fifa graphic files, colors are never overly saturated. You'll never see a true black or true white, by default.

CM 15 is an awesome tool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 12:40 PM   #12
Rookie

@Matt10,

It doesn't seem to work when I use the photoshop image editing method. For some reason, when I attempt to import the edited image, the 3D model changes to a black and red umbro boot. Possibly it is reverting to a generic default or something. Any ideas?.

Carson
Old 01-27-2015, 02:15 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
@Matt10,

It doesn't seem to work when I use the photoshop image editing method. For some reason, when I attempt to import the edited image, the 3D model changes to a black and red umbro boot. Possibly it is reverting to a generic default or something. Any ideas?.

Carson
Using any mods? Moddingway in particular? If the 3D model isn't pulling up the right one - what is the in-game one look like? I've had instances when the 3D model is wrong, in-game is correct.
Old 01-27-2015, 06:40 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
what Matt said. I do that often as well. Sometimes I find user created kit colors are too bright and I have to tone them down. If you look at fifa graphic files, colors are never overly saturated. You'll never see a true black or true white, by default.

CM 15 is an awesome tool

It is a very useful program... I was thrown aback by the polished UI and ease of use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2015, 06:45 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Using any mods? Moddingway in particular? If the 3D model isn't pulling up the right one - what is the in-game one look like? I've had instances when the 3D model is wrong, in-game is correct.

Yep, I'm using moddingway. I didn't check to see if it was rendering correctly in-game, so I'll do that when I get home. Il get back to you with the result. This program is so cool! I might decide to create a mod of my own now 😉

Thanks,

Carson

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2015, 04:52 PM   #16
Rookie

I have Fifa 15 on my PC and have access to it on an Xbox One (my roommates) as well and don't notice any difference with the physics. Shouldn't they be running the same physics engine since the engine for both games are identical?

Granted I haven't used the vanilla game in a long time so it's probably harder for me to tell but I haven't noticed any differences in the physics.

I'm running at 2560x1440 with a 780.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »