Home

FIFA 16 Wish List

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Wish List within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2015, 02:45 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder5man
Real coaches. If that isn't legally possible, editable coaches that can changed to appear very similar to a real coach.
NO!!!!!!!! Real coaches or what we have. Because this is reason why there are no more college video games. Google Search Ed O'Bannon trial
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 03:23 PM   #26
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
NO!!!!!!!! Real coaches or what we have. Because this is reason why there are no more college video games. Google Search Ed O'Bannon trial

Not O'Bannon "real." Think NCAA coaches "real." See the guy as you change size, age, color, clothing, hair color.

They have the coaches' real names. Why not be able to "build" a coach to somewhat look like the guy to look like the actually guy with the name.

Last edited by snyder5man; 04-20-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-14-2015, 09:25 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Coop or Connected Career Manager Mode
Old 04-18-2015, 10:40 PM   #28
Rookie

smokeydays23's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm with whoever said something about U21s but also allow there to be U17s and U20s

Rose Bowl Challenge Online Dynasty
-Michigan State (2-0 overall)
Old 04-18-2015, 10:40 PM   #29
Rookie

smokeydays23's Arena

OVR: 7

More international tournaments in career mode other than the World Cup/South African cup/European Championship

Rose Bowl Challenge Online Dynasty
-Michigan State (2-0 overall)
Old 04-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #30
Rookie

SchultzyGaming's Arena

The absolute minimum I'd like to see is fixing scouted youth players. The stats are often weird for their positions. Yeah, I'd love a center back with 95 finishing, but realistic? Hell no. Also, the names should look ok from the beginning, not after a patch 6 months after the launch date. Tom Yoo Gerkens from Ivory Coast??!!! WTF. Add more countries like Wales or other African nations that you can get youth players from. We should be allowed to edit the youth players with their basic appearance and position. It'd be cool if FIFA could get the actual Champion's League license. I know PES has it, but with all the money FIFA is raking in, they should be able to get it.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:51 AM   #31
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

Actually where's the news on FIFA 16? Isn't it about this time of year that we start getting bits and pieces of info leading up to E3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2015, 09:26 AM   #32
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

Having had a look through this section and agreeing with a number of points, here are my suggestions, a lot of the same, some maybe a little different, etc.

Also, on ps4, Xbox one, I’d like to be able to assume that these consoles are that advanced and can hold that much data, that we can have so much more on this, even if X amount has to be downloaded on the console itself, I’m sure I could live with that, after all, you can’t currently put your own music/films on the ps4, to my knowledge anyway.

So here goes;

Someone a few posts back mentioned teams gelling with each other. This is EXCELLENT. Normally when I start a new career mode, I am looking to overhaul the current squad, I never really play my pre-season fixtures, but it would be nice to play them and notice that player Y isn’t too familiar with player X, etc, playing as a team and winning as a team always helps get that balance, then when it clicks, that’s when you know it’s working.

This leads onto Pre Season, ok, starting a new career and having your pre-season determined is fine, but from then on, why not be able to pick your opponents, and have more than 3 games. This would tie into the team gelling, if you could (in your mind) play a ‘tour’ of USA against 5 teams in America, bleed in all your new signings, this in turn will help with gelling (and player fitness)

Next up, Training, now I know players get better through playing games, but some players’ fitness is shocking, why not be able to fix that with a training menu, what they have to focus on, with a weekly stat report. This will make the focussed stats improve, but overall the game time is where they will really improve with their overall game.

Player Roles
, again this has been mentioned, but allow me to go in a little more detail. I remember on whatever PES version it was, one of the first they had with their version of be a pro, say you were an Attacking mid, you would primarily play there, however if the manager player you enough in defensive mid, you would then gain that attribute, your stats are still dependant on how you play in that position, however in career mode, I think it’s doable. Steven Gerrard has played majorly in a defensive kind of role, now in his later years he has moved to a more attacked role, probably due to a lack in pace, but you get what I’m getting at hopefully?

Kits
, someone made a great point about editing kits, this would certainly
allow for more space in the game in a sense, the team could have pre made kits, Nike, Puma, Adidas, etc, pre made templates, it’s a simple idea that can be done, in my opinion. I like having the licenced kits, but 5 years into a career, the same kits get boring, time for a change of some sort.

History
, this comes back to my bit at the top of the page, how hard can it be to track progress, player transfers, etc? Surely this can be implemented.

Commentary
, a total overhaul is needed here, maybe even different commentators, Alan Smith, you’re boring mate.

News
, the news that pops up could be a bit better and maybe a little more detailed. I was reading before one of my matches that I had a player suspended after he got sent off in the last game, only for him to be included in the games predicted line ups. That’s just stupid. Sort it out EA

MLS, now I don’t play the MLS, but I’m of the assumption this is an American site and a lot of you guys want it to be in more detail, and why the hell shouldn’t it be, you’re the only league that runs the way you do so why not implement it.

International/Club Job offers
, the international job offers are too much, I don’t mind it every now and again, but sometimes I’ve had up to 5 job offers, ranging from India to Germany. Yes it’s great being sought after, but it’s too much.

Only the flip side of that, if the manager merry go round that they have in real life was implemented (ala Football Manager), then getting a club offer, again not too often, would be good. I get really frustrated at winning all the trophies, applying for a new job and getting told you don’t have enough experience. BS in my opinion.

Transfers – Releasing players should not be limited, yes it will affect my transfer budget, but if I want to release 5 players in a day, I should be able to! Some transfer fees are ridiculous, on both sides, too high or too low, its great getting an amazing deal for a good talent, and sometimes you’re willing to pay 30 million for a player. I don’t really know the point I’m making here, just sometimes I think the fees can be unrealistic.

Loans, good god almighty, this needs sorting. Everyone must have the same idea, buy in youth, loan them out for a season or 2 to develop, first team then beckons. In Fifa though, you buy in youth and have to somehow get them game time on your assault on however many comps your team is in. Loaning the players out to lower division teams should be easy. Clubs paying a percentage of the wages as well, not the players’ full wage, how is a championship team meant to loan a player in who is on £30k a week and expect to be able to sign anyone else at all?

Youth Academy, now I don’t normally use my youth academy to begin with, but it is a high priority for a lot of people, and I see why, lets get it sorted, it should be easy enough, stats matching positions, the ability to have 2 nationalities and maybe even speak to the manager to get advice.

Interaction with players would be a great addition, instead of them just moaning about being on the bench, maybe try to reason with them in a convo, again like Football Manager, but so what, I’d rather be able to tell Jo Bloggs that he needs to train better or he’ll get his chance, rather than him threaten to leave and me having to play him.

Boards/Staff, these changing and getting new staff or a new board would be cool, but not something I would be overly bothered about too much, still could be done though.

Manager Rating, I would like this option (which could be switched off) for picking a team, if you were to use it, you’d start off at 1 start, so the best you could manage is 2 star, etc. obviously if you just want to go Man City, then switch it off and on you go.

Maybe even a list of teams with no manager to pick from would be interesting?

Stadiums, there could be a lot more real stadiums added, than the fake ones in the game, I don’t know how much licenses cost, but surely EA make enough money to purchase a few more, they managed to get the whole prem, why not have so much more in? Hampden, Ibrox, Parkhead, Elland Road, etc etc, so many beautiful stadiums out there, take out the rubbish fake ones and put real ones in.

Finally, MONEY. This is a big deal, it’s all over the place on this game. In the premiership especially, if you have been promoted from the championship at the winning club, you get up to £80 million in TV rights, this kind of money should be in the game, there should be a pot of money, split from top to bottom (even relegated clubs where applicable) to get money at the end of the season. It would be nice to see the clubs balance, so when you go to the board to ask for more money, you know how much you can ask for instead of just asking for 10 million and promising the world! The money needs to be improved overall, but it’s an easy fix.

That seems like a long list, but overall I believe the people at EA can do all, if not the majority of this stuff.

Last edited by stupu43; 04-21-2015 at 09:37 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »