Home

FIFA 16 Wish List

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Wish List within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2015, 10:52 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Wish List

Update player Models- I really hope they make some edits to the player models, I feel as though many of the players just look way too stocky also the boots are way too big in proportion to the rest of the body some of the Nike ones look like clown shoes on most players. Making player models look better and more realistic I feel will go a long way in seperating the Ronaldo's from the average player. Also goalie mitts should be much larger than they are now they don't look anything like real life mitts which should look huge on a players hand but in game they look like batting gloves. I feel like PES really nailed it with the player model and sizes and really made a huge effort to make the in game players mirror images of their real life counterparts

Edit Team Kits -I hope they add more alternate kits to teams and the ability to mix and match team kits, for example Man Utd has worn their red tops with black shorts and socks many times this season and the goalie has additional colored kits like the all black asides from the standard lime green one.

Creation Centre- I know I'm not the only person who missed this and I feel as though they definitely will bring this back for this year now that they have a nice foundation set gameplay and overall game wise for the PS4/X1 gens.

Loans & Budgets - Everyone else basically said what I was thinking but loans should definitely be made easier to do and team budgets should be reflective of previous years success & end of the year remainder.
Old 05-20-2015, 01:05 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is super small, but I loved how previous FIFA's you could schedule your own friendlies. I could be an MLS team in my career mode and schedule a preseason friendly vs Manchester United @ home but I had to give them 80% of the ticket sales, etc. Or I could be like New York Red Bulls and have a friendly with FC Red Bull Salzburg as example.

I just thought that was an awesome feature that you could have fun with. I doubt that this would be that challenging to put back in? You could even do this with International teams.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:50 AM   #51
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

U21 squads would be great. Just like in MLB TS, you can play with your minor league players before calling them up--same would apply here.

MORE STADIUMS. I'd be happy with a healthy dose in just the major euro leagues (FRA, GER, ITA, ESP).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2015, 02:43 AM   #52
Rookie

There are a lot of small fixes that would make manager mode so much more enjoyable.

1. Transfer funds that roll over year to year.

2. Fix Youth Academy players: particularly their physical stats/growth. Also, make sure they're assigned the right position for their skills. I'm currently playing a RB at striker and a CM at CB

3. Club trophy case: like in CH 2k8, would be cool to have a trophy room you could move around in and look at everything the club has won.

4. The game should track career stats for players, for both club and country. It would be awesome to see my young YA player earn his 100th cap for the national team, or break the club's career scoring record.

5. More national teams: right now, if I'm controlled the USA national team I automatically qualify for the world cup. There should be at least enough teams to hold the WC qualifying for teams outside of Europe. Would create a much more immersive world

6. Ability to edit the physical appearance and position of YA players.

7. Dynamic commentary: If I win the league 3x in a row it would be nice to hear the commentators talk about my history of success and how the club is in the middle of a dynasty.

8. Crowd reactions to specific players: if a player is really struggling or disappointing the crowd could whistle, chant or boo when they touch the ball. Conversely, they might have the opposite reaction to a club legend or a player in excellent form.

9. FIFA XI and world player of the year awards at the end of each season.

10. A history page for the major competitions that records the winners every year. Doesn't have to be complicated. For example...

Champions League Winners
2018: Barcelona
2017: Bayern Munich
2016: Barcelona
2015: Juventus
2014: Real Madrid
etc.

would lend a sense of history and make the MM more immersive
Old 05-30-2015, 10:50 AM   #53
Banned

I'd like the ability to tell the board to go to hell when they sell my top player(s) behind my back, lol.

But in all seriousness, I'd like to see Youth Scouting revamped, unlimited years in career mode and more International teams.

1. Being able to scout all countries for youth and get rid of the regen system. Wales was a big one for me last year. We should also have to hire more that three scouts and send them to other countries for however time we want. Example: I want to send so and so to the Saint Lucia for two weeks to browse and see if it's worth a long term scout.

2. Unlimited career mode. If I could only pick one feature it would be this one. I'd like to create a dynasty longer that 15 years. We need more than one generation. I want to be the next Sir Alex Ferguson.

3. More teams to qualify for the World Cup. I understand that there is License issue's with this but I'd like to have Canada in this game....please. While we're discussing the World Cup we should be allowed to apply for Managing positions for Intl. teams instead of waiting for the one team we want.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #54
Rookie

mondeslicht's Arena

OVR: 1

I'd love to have for the following countries the third tier: Italy, Germany, Spain, France. That would be great.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:36 AM   #55
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

Allowing CPU vs CPU in Franchise mode would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2015, 12:34 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

More love for manual control users.

Manual Control FUT. Especially online. I cannot play this mode because of this.

Better matching making for seasons, for the manual control user.

Do you see a trend here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »