Home

FIFA 16 Wish List

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Wish List within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2015, 04:23 PM   #1
Rookie

Seeker7's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 16 Wish List

I know everyone plays the game differently, and everyone has different areas they want to see improved, but let's start posting our own personal wish lists.

I only play offline managers mode, so mine are:

1) Bring back the creation centre so I can create my own custom team.

2) Change kit colors (or even designs) on existing teams.

3) Edit youth academy player looks. I want the full set of edit options for them just like you already have for create a pro mode. Also give me more editing options for existing real players. Its an offline game so who cares what I edit for my own enjoyment.

4) Totally revamped Youth Academy. Starting attributes need to be more balanced. No more inappropriate positions. Strikers should be easier to find. How about some pace for ANYONE. How about some stamina for ANYONE. Have a youth development team where I can develop the youth players over numerous seasons before putting them on the first team. As stands now I either have to put a 16 year old on first team or leave them on the YA list where they will leave at 17.

5) Change player position. This can be an instant change, or make them earn the change by playing them in that position long enough..I really don't care.

6) Targeted training. Have several different training regimens that can be assigned for each player that will target improvement on specific attributes.

7) Since it's "manager mode" how about actually letting me customize and see my manager.

8) Staff hiring. Assistant coaches, trainers, etc. These coaches should have statistics that actually impact training and injuries.

9) Option for turning off "firing".

10) Option for turning off seeing potential all together. Not everyone would like this, that's why it should be an option only. In the real world no one knows what a player's actual ceiling is. You try to take the most talented players you can find and hope they keep improving.

Last edited by Seeker7; 03-30-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 05:35 PM   #2
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

Re: FIFA 16 Wish List

1) Fix the Human AI defending.

They could spend every moment of their time on this and id be fine.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:48 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

U21 teams for whatever team you are playing as in manager mode. to play YA players.
Keep the firing in there.
Be able to scout every country that has a playable international team. IE Wales
Better YA players.
Players retire at an average age of 35 or make manager infinite years. I want to play with the regens of Eden Hazard, Mario Gotze, etc.
Make manager mode longer anyway at least 25 years
Be able to change players positions.
Old 03-30-2015, 07:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I want a 30 or 40 year career as a manager. I realize that it takes a long time to get to 15 years in this game, but 15 years just seems like too short a career. It just doesn't seem like enough time to invest in young players because you will never see how later regens play out their careers. I'm probably in the minority, I'd wait several months for them to increase the length of the managerial career.

Not to talk about other games, but NBA 2K's GM mode got increased to 70 years. Granted, 70 years is a lot for a soccer game, but even 30 years for FIFA would make it worthwhile to invest in youth players for the future.

Last edited by bsurocksrule; 03-30-2015 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-30-2015, 08:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Since I also play primarily manager mode:

1 - YA players with pace (outside of broken LB wingers).
2 - YA players with stamina
3 - YA progression - particularly in physical stats
4 - New YA templates with more variety. It is silly that a physically strong striker is almost identical to a physically strong CB. And....you can't get PS CDMs....or RB/LB - only DM.
5 - Ability to change positions.
6 - Ability to turn off firing
7 - Ability to pick national team at career creation (or leave it open to earn it)
8 - More years.
9 - Dynamic financial model to make taking a bottom team up through the ranks and be viable.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2015, 08:42 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsurocksrule
I want a 30 or 40 year career as a manager. I realize that it takes a long time to get to 15 years in this game, but 15 years just seems like too short a career. It just doesn't seem like enough time to invest in young players because you will never see how later regens play out their careers. I'm probably in the minority, I'd wait several months for them to increase the length of the managerial career.

Not to talk about other games, but NBA 2K's GM mode got increased to 70 years. Granted, 70 years is a lot for a soccer game, but even 30 years for FIFA would make it worthwhile to invest in youth players for the future.
Definitely not in the minority.

Personally, I love the aspect of playing beyond the current players and into a land of mostly generated players. Granted this gets broken in FIFA since youth players are handled so poorly, but in other games I love it. IF they were to do this in FIFA I would play only KEY games for the first ~5 seasons to let my youth get some time in while mostly simming. If I do that today - I just wasted 1/3 of my possible career.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 03-31-2015, 09:27 AM   #7
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker7
I know everyone plays the game differently, and everyone has different areas they want to see improved, but let's start posting our own personal wish lists.

I only play offline managers mode, so mine are:

1) Bring back the creation centre so I can create my own custom team.

2) Change kit colors (or even designs) on existing teams.

3) Edit youth academy player looks. I want the full set of edit options for them just like you already have for create a pro mode. Also give me more editing options for existing real players. Its an offline game so who cares what I edit for my own enjoyment.

4) Totally revamped Youth Academy. Starting attributes need to be more balanced. No more inappropriate positions. Strikers should be easier to find. How about some pace for ANYONE. How about some stamina for ANYONE. Have a youth development team where I can develop the youth players over numerous seasons before putting them on the first team. As stands now I either have to put a 16 year old on first team or leave them on the YA list where they will leave at 17.

5) Change player position. This can be an instant change, or make them earn the change by playing them in that position long enough..I really don't care.

6) Targeted training. Have several different training regimens that can be assigned for each player that will target improvement on specific attributes.

7) Since it's "manager mode" how about actually letting me customize and see my manager.

8) Staff hiring. Assistant coaches, trainers, etc. These coaches should have statistics that actually impact training and injuries.

9) Option for turning off "firing".

10) Option for turning off seeing potential all together. Not everyone would like this, that's why it should be an option only. In the real world no one knows what a player's actual ceiling is. You try to take the most talented players you can find and hope they keep improving.
I agree with ALL of these. The big thing they need to get right next time is to be able to edit without losing winter gear. It's time that gets fixed!!! I'd also like to be able to not only turn off the first summer transfer window, but also the first January window, so that when the real life window closes, we can keep that next squad update for the entire first season, if that makes sense to you guys.
#WeAreND
Old 04-02-2015, 07:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Id like ultimate team brought into pro clubs. Be able to use other players instead of the AI they give you. May be that way the EA would care about it a little more

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »