Home

extra time

This is a discussion on extra time within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2015, 01:18 PM   #9
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: extra time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Also, I have a question real quick that is off topic. During friendly play a player of mine got a red card but wasn't suspended for my next friendly match. Do players not get suspended in friendly play for red cards?
Since it wasn't in a competition such as a league, or domestic cup, nope.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:54 AM   #10
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

OVR: 0

i always get this as well, it's a pain in the hoop. very rarely do i get 3 or 4 mins added on.

IRL a substitution or a goal adds 30 seconds on to a game, as far as i'm aware, not all subs always get used and not all games are 10 goal thrillers. EA needs to sort this out.

if you're winning 5-0 why should there be any time added on regardless of the above, the ref should just get the game over with.

in response to the last question, you don't get suspended for Friendly games
Old 04-28-2015, 08:06 AM   #11
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

I've come to accept that more often than not it is 5 minutes of injury time every game. What I would like to see is a second clock ticking down the seconds left in injury time like it does in real life. I don't know how many times I've been involved in games and the AI is playing keep away to wind the clock out. I eventually do win the ball back and the whistle goes for full time as soon as I have a clear goal scoring opportunity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2015, 10:28 PM   #12
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Its frustrating. I have yet another question that is off this topic...sorry I'm sort of new to soccer, I understand the rules and I know many players and teams but I don't get the contracts and transfer side of things.

I have a season going and I'm Crew Alexandra. Every player except 1 player on my original roster had a $750 a week wage. I brought in a new player via transfer and his fee is $4,000 a week. Did I overpay? $4,000 a week was his demand.
Old 05-05-2015, 08:16 AM   #13
Rookie

stupu43's Arena

Quote:
Its frustrating. I have yet another question that is off this topic...sorry I'm sort of new to soccer, I understand the rules and I know many players and teams but I don't get the contracts and transfer side of things.

I have a season going and I'm Crew Alexandra. Every player except 1 player on my original roster had a $750 a week wage. I brought in a new player via transfer and his fee is $4,000 a week. Did I overpay? $4,000 a week was his demand.
is he your new best player? that is a high wage, but depending on who it is and their potential, it may turn out to be a bargain
Old 05-05-2015, 11:00 AM   #14
Rookie

I believe getting the 5 minutes of extra time is based off of how much you watch the cut scenes. If you watch say the setup to a free kick or watch the animations to setting up for a corner then I usually get the 5 minutes. If you skip through these you'll see less time of extra time added.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #15
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

The AI tying the game in added time is getting old. There's nothing I can do to defend against it. Any minute' chance, and it's a goal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:

To determine that, you really have to take into account the quality of the player. However, I would suggest not blowing your whole budget on one player at the start of the season, because if you can get a few good signings you're all set for promotion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »