Home

12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Included

This is a discussion on 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #33
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx
I wish they would have added 12 more national teams than this...Oh well!!!
At least 16, so they could have a proper tournament.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Old 05-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #34
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm not against woman's sports and actually enjoy watching womans soccer but this just screams of yet another typical EA useless feature. This will be fun for all of about 20 seconds till you realize it's the same exact game your playing just with different player models.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:26 PM   #35
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Inclu

Actually, this announcement does give me hope (no pun intended) as it pertains another aspect of the game; increased player model variety and physicality. Think about it: If they've spent a considerable amount of time and resource on adding female body types, they could also be working on expanding the number of male body types. As a result we could end up with more physically imposing defensemen and smaller, quicker centre forwards.

It's a bit of a stretch at this point, but not out of the realm of possibility.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #36
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I guess we will be seeing females in Pro Clubs too.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:38 PM   #37
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Percentage wise I'd bet soup for beans that the ratio of gamers to non gamers is dramatically skewed towards the non when it comes to women. They never have and never will be gamers, just not wired like us. So why waste resources on a niche group? Because there's a World Cup this year? It's stupid. Besides, I'm married lol.
I know I was just kidding lol. This is just a typical EA move to try to reach new customers to fatten their own wallets. I trust Fifa most out of all EA games so I hope they don't let me down with this being their only main feature.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:54 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2
I would rather spend the space on head scans of more premier male soccer stars!!
Old 05-28-2015, 01:10 PM   #39
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
So this is the big marketing feature for the year then? Meh, they probably dedicated all their resources to this and have done nothing more than window dressing for everything else.
Yes. This is the only and biggest marketing feature for FIFA 16. Over the next 3 months and during E3, EA will only be discussing the 12 womens team they added to the game.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #40
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Yes. This is the only and biggest marketing feature for FIFA 16. Over the next 3 months and during E3, EA will only be discussing the 12 womens team they added to the game.
And I'm willing to bet that they will do everything in their power to get this added to FUT in FIFA 17. Gotta squeeze every possible dime out of that. I'm also willing to bet that we still won't be able to edit players without losing their winter gear.
#WeAreND

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »