Home

12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Included

This is a discussion on 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2015, 04:28 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Inclu

I don't understand the hate for this....... If you don't want to play as the women then simply..... don't. I wouldn't consider this "wasting their time and resources" as some have said. It's a nice and fresh addition to the franchise. I'm willing to be there will be plenty of other additions and tweaks that will please the masses. If i'm wrong, well then...... That's too bad I guess lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 04:34 PM   #66
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 12 Women's National Teams are in FIFA 16, Releases September 22nd - Trailer Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I find it hard to believe that you honestly think that women's soccer is more aggressive than men's soccer. Glad you and your daughter are happy for the addition to FIFA 16 but please save the BS for someone who never watched men's or women's soccer.
NSFW
Old 05-28-2015, 04:36 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I find it hard to believe that you honestly think that women's soccer is more aggressive than men's soccer. Glad you and your daughter are happy for the addition to FIFA 16 but please save the BS for someone who never watched men's or women's soccer.

I don't know if it is at the national level, but women's soccer sure as hell is more aggressive at the high school and college level. By a lot.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:38 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom zoom
I don't know if it is at the national level, but women's soccer sure as hell is more aggressive at the high school and college level. By a lot.
I don't know about that...I work in the athletic department in college and our men's games as so much more aggressive than the women's games.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:44 PM   #69
Rookie

Watch any men's team and they are rolling on the ground hoping for a yellow card. You never see that in the womens game.

Watch the US womens National team...very impressive!
Old 05-28-2015, 05:45 PM   #70
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

I think this is a great addition.

Also, this most certainly was NOT a "waste of resources". EA is going to get a fantastic return on this investment (I don't think people realize how insanely popular the USWNT is among young girls). What you mean to say is you don't agree with them adding this feature. Because, in your mind, you think this took time away from some feature you want changed or improved. In reality, you and I don't know that. This game prints money for EA, so they could have easily just hired on an entire new group of people just to motion capture the women.

Last edited by ImTellinTim; 05-28-2015 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:00 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom zoom
That's simply because they're not very good and have poor spacing. Go watch a U8 soccer match and there will also be more physical contact with each other than the EPL and women's world cup combined
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2015, 06:32 PM   #72
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
I think this is a great addition.

Also, this most certainly was NOT a "waste of resources". EA is going to get a fantastic return on this investment (I don't think people realize how insanely popular the USWNT is among young girls). What you mean to say is you don't agree with them adding this feature. Because, in your mind, you think this took time away from some feature you want changed or improved. In reality, you and I don't know that. This game prints money for EA, so they could have easily just hired on an entire new group of people just to motion capture the women.

Excellent point about hiring new team....

Sent from my iPhone using

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »