Home

FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2015, 11:25 AM   #33
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 16 Features and Official E3 Gameplay Trailer - PS4, Xbox One, PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Me too brother. I wish the "team" at EA was involved here as Russell is with MLBTS. I feel like they (he) is aware of ALL the issues whereas I wonder how "involved" other game's devs are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never seen ANYone from FIFA in here. You can't even talk to them on twitter about things, because they just ignore you and push FUT. It's so frustrating. We want to help, but they just don't care. I know they have the biggest video game on the planet, but I'm not sure they realize how much PES is closing in on them. If they ever get licensing, FIFA may be in some trouble.
#WeAreND
Old 06-16-2015, 11:27 AM   #34
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

The good news is -- as a lot of you guys have already said -- the immediate focus is squarely on gameplay. I'm pretty sure Career Mode announcements are coming. New stadium announcements are coming. We all know FUT announcements are coming. But for now, EA wants to let us know how they've improved the game on the pitch, and I don't know how that could possibly be a negative.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:35 AM   #35
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
The good news is -- as a lot of you guys have already said -- the immediate focus is squarely on gameplay. I'm pretty sure Career Mode announcements are coming. New stadium announcements are coming. We all know FUT announcements are coming. But for now, EA wants to let us know how they've improved the game on the pitch, and I don't know how that could possibly be a negative.
How difficult would it have been to include a bullet point "improvements to manager mode"

the fact it wasn't included means it's in no way shape or form guaranteed to happen. That's a massive negative. I fail to see how that's not obvious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 11:49 AM   #36
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Like it or not, this is the way EA chooses to dispatch information. There are no bullet points because they haven't released all of the info yet. For instance, last year we didn't even know about all 20 EPL stadiums until August.

It's like this every year.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:02 PM   #37
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
How difficult would it have been to include a bullet point "improvements to manager mode"

the fact it wasn't included means it's in no way shape or form guaranteed to happen. That's a massive negative. I fail to see how that's not obvious.
We're only in Day 2 of E3 and just like Konami, they're not going to release all of their information on Day 1. Maybe they're still working on MM. Besides, there's Gamescom in August which is also another big historical conference where information on footy games gets announced. The game isn't finished yet so perhaps they don't want to put their foot in their mouth and promise stuff they can't deliver on.

Just my .02
Old 06-16-2015, 12:20 PM   #38
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
We're only in Day 2 of E3 and just like Konami, they're not going to release all of their information on Day 1. Maybe they're still working on MM. Besides, there's Gamescom in August which is also another big historical conference where information on footy games gets announced. The game isn't finished yet so perhaps they don't want to put their foot in their mouth and promise stuff they can't deliver on.

Just my .02
Came here to say this about Gamescom—in past years the FIFA team has often said "wait until Gamescom" or "we'll be showcasing that at Gamescom" when it has come to career mode features.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:09 PM   #39
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

I hope that's the case. I need to see more from ea and Fifa.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:35 PM   #40
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm actually quite happy with what they released yesterday. I like how it's all gameplay related, because to me I actually like the setup of Career mode. I know it has it's issues and many people don't like it, but when comparing it with Career modes in other games it's pretty darn good. Like others have said though, they normally don't talk about Career mode until further down the line. I just think with soccer there's a lot of tournaments and cups, and at least they cover most of the bases for the top leagues. Whether it's the "Champions Cup", UEFA Euros, World Cup, etc. I pretty much only play in the BPL because of it getting so much attention with Stadiums, faces, TV overlays, etc, so I can't really say much on the other top leagues as far as cups and seasons go. I enjoy it though. I do wish scouting would get an upgrade though.

Either way I think we are in for a great year of soccer. We have one game in PES focusing not only on gameplay (which is already pretty darn good), but also bringing back the editing needed to cover up for the lack of licenses. Then we have FIFA who is good at the little things like licenses, faces, stadiums, and announcing. I've always preferred FIFA over PES because quite honestly I get bored with PES due to it being so basic in aspects other than gameplay. The gameplay is great but there just isn't much life to it. I think PES could be much different in that respect this upcoming year though.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »