Home

FIFA 16 E3 Hands-On (Quick Look)

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 E3 Hands-On (Quick Look) within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2015, 01:04 PM   #9
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: FIFA 16 E3 Hands-On (Quick Look)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
I like the look of FIFA's broadcast cam, it's really authentic. But at the same time it hides too much, especially on the far end of the pitch. The ball gets hidden behind players, etc.

As for other sports games, I play all of them with a side-to-side cam except Madden. Football just doesn't work for me with that cam.
Yeah, it's a great camera to watch someone else play but I feel like I'm missing out on seeing the entirety of the pitch. I will say that it's probably more realistic in the sense that it more closely mirrors a 1st person experience.
Old 06-18-2015, 01:53 PM   #10
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
In addition, if you have questions about the game you would like us to ask developers, feel free to post them.
Oh! I do!

Have any steps been taken to make teams play differently from one another? Custom tactics were basically killed in FIFA 15 for the AI, so while teams did finally change their tactics depending on the situation in the game (long balls late to score, stalling with the lead) each team essentially played the same for yet another year in a row.

Can we expect to see a change to that this year?
Old 06-18-2015, 07:41 PM   #11
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
Madden is finally putting some work in on penalties, hopefully, FIFA and PES take a que and follow with more calls or at least an option for more calls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2015, 07:55 PM   #12
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by asu666
Madden is finally putting some work in on penalties, hopefully, FIFA and PES take a que and follow with more calls or at least an option for more calls.
I never had a problem with fouls in FIFA 15, in fact it's the first FIFA game that I remember seeing red cards in consecutive games. I see/get plenty of fouls and they seem well deserved.

Last edited by Turbojugend; 06-18-2015 at 08:01 PM.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:19 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
Why doesn't anyone play using broadcast camera angle? Every gameplay video of fifa I see is usually using the default tele camera angle. Broadcast gives you the feeling like your watching an actual match on tv. I think I'm literally the only one that uses broadcast haha
Anytime I post up a video on my YT channel, the first comment is "What camera are you using" - so yeah, I hear ya, man. It's a GREAT camera.

I know I use it, isureaper31 uses it, OneDrop uses it - and probably some others. I just feel if it's how it looks on TV, that's how I want to play the game.
Old 06-18-2015, 09:35 PM   #14
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra
Why doesn't anyone play using broadcast camera angle? Every gameplay video of fifa I see is usually using the default tele camera angle. Broadcast gives you the feeling like your watching an actual match on tv. I think I'm literally the only one that uses broadcast haha

I hear you. All broadcast camera angle, all the time for me. It just looks too good to not play with that angle. It does hide a little bit of the pitch, but to me it's worth it. The overall look and presentation just feels like what we see on TV.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:25 AM   #15
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Can someone there please ask them if they have finally fixed the winter gear bug?
#WeAreND
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 10:28 AM   #16
Just started!

OVR: 0
How about did they fix the inability to change player when the ball is in the air?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »