Home

More Transfers Finally?

This is a discussion on More Transfers Finally? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
More Transfers Finally?

Here is to hoping we finally see an adjustment to career mode's transfer market. The Summer transfer window is approaching fast and reading all the speculations has me psyched to start doing my own transfers within my Liverpool career in FIFA 16. So the question is will we see CPU controlled teams going after more than just one or two players within career mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #2
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: More Transfers Finally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Here is to hoping we finally see an adjustment to career mode's transfer market. The Summer transfer window is approaching fast and reading all the speculations has me psyched to start doing my own transfers within my Liverpool career in FIFA 16. So the question is will we see CPU controlled teams going after more than just one or two players within career mode?
Hope so, and I hope the teams don't ALWAYS go after the same players if you start multiple careers (i.e. Aguero to Real Madrid)!

There's also not a way to track ALL the transfers either--which is mind blowing.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:29 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD

Dude, I'm pumped for the transfer window. My team is Man Utd (I'm not a band-wagoner). I heard a rumour that Man U was interested in Gareth Bale. I hope they go after him, he's the boss.

But, to get to your point about the game: Yeah, the transfer market needs a little tweaking to say the least. I preferred the old system where it showed who was on the list and what their ratings were. Maybe if EA could balance that out with the new system people might like it a bit more.
Old 07-25-2015, 11:36 AM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

Any word on this at all? I mean just look at the real life transfers and loans going on. Liverpool have already signed 7 players and in FIFA 15 they would be lucky to sign one.

Just look at this. http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...ndow-2015.html

Last edited by JayD; 07-25-2015 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:14 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Hope so, and I hope the teams don't ALWAYS go after the same players if you start multiple careers (i.e. Aguero to Real Madrid)!

There's also not a way to track ALL the transfers either--which is mind blowing.
No need to.
For seasons on end i've been checking out the full team selections of multiple teams, and they hardly ever changed.
Disgusting.

Hardly any transfers are being done in 7 years.
In fact, in 6 seasons of career you probably get as much transfers as there'd occur in two transfer windows (winter & summer) during one physical season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 02:53 PM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introspectah
No need to.
For seasons on end i've been checking out the full team selections of multiple teams, and they hardly ever changed.
Disgusting.

Hardly any transfers are being done in 7 years.
In fact, in 6 seasons of career you probably get as much transfers as there'd occur in two transfer windows (winter & summer) during one physical season.
Let's just hope that EA notices that PES is actually revamping their career mode which forces their hand. I highly doubt it as long as the FUT fans are happy, EA's happy. SMH
Old 08-02-2015, 11:37 AM   #7
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

As of July 17th, roughly 1,267 player have changed teams to the tune of about €450M Euros(according to Onefootball.com), so yeah, there needs to be more transfer activity, and it needs to be able to be tracked better. Part of me thinks that the reason why it's not tracked is because EA are aware how weak this area has become.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:51 PM   #8
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Part of me thinks that the reason why it's not tracked is because EA are aware how weak this area has become.
This may be spot on...

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »