Home

No League Celebration???

This is a discussion on No League Celebration??? within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2016, 02:26 PM   #17
MVP

405Cowboy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: No League Celebration???

So in FIFA 16 if you Tournament Mode and choose BPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc. and you are miles ahead of anybody else and clinch the title before the end of the season will there be a trophy celebration? PS3 never had it but does the PS4? Also if you play Tournament Mode and choose to play all 20 Premier League clubs and it's a tight race to the end will there be a trophy presentation?
Old 01-25-2016, 04:02 PM   #18
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

Today I clinched the BPL title on the 2nd last match of the season and the announcers acknowlegded it. This was career mode, however, I have to say I remember that in the match before the announcers also said that I had won the BPL title with Chelsea. I didnt spend too much time looking into it because I was more focused in on the FA cup title and CL title, both of which I won on legendary. Im assuming the 1st time they mentioned it I was gauranteed at least a tie in the standings, but the next game must've guaranteed me the outright title.
Old 01-29-2016, 07:18 PM   #19
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
No they don't.
Hell yeah they do...Seen celebrations for all trophies in career mode even the preseason tournaments they added this year..

Cowboy think maybe it's only in career mode not tournament mode?
Or as someone else said I had won early but on last game of season the celebration happened . Didn't matter how early I clinched it but celebration was only after the full time whistle of last game.
You also need to let the cuts play after last game I think you can accidentally skip the celebration of you are pounding on the buttons and go straight to the main menu ...
Hope it helps , try playing career mode n see celebrations are there on yours

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V

Last edited by DirectFX; 01-29-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:09 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
Hell yeah they do...Seen celebrations for all trophies in career mode even the preseason tournaments they added this year..

Cowboy think maybe it's only in career mode not tournament mode?
Or as someone else said I had won early but on last game of season the celebration happened . Didn't matter how early I clinched it but celebration was only after the full time whistle of last game.
You also need to let the cuts play after last game I think you can accidentally skip the celebration of you are pounding on the buttons and go straight to the main menu ...
Hope it helps , try playing career mode n see celebrations are there on yours
this guy is exactly right. you're definitely skipping through the celebration with button mashing.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:33 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
You're both right.

If you are playing the final game of the season and have the championship guaranteed b/c of way more pts or whatever, there will be a celebration at the end of the game. However, if there's another team who might win the championship and has not been mathematically eliminated - then there won't be a ceremony. I've had both happen. The first time I won it I was in a tight race and, if I'm remembering correctly, I wasn't the last game of the season's schedule. The next time I won it going away and had a big lead in points and everyone else was already eliminated from contention - the trophy was at the game and a big ceremony happened after the game, and would have happened, I'd imagine, even if I'd lost that last game. I remember the commentary during that game too being specific to the situation re: being able to enjoy the game and it being a big celebration for the fans and players etc, throughout.
THIS, this guy is right, I won League 2 with Portsmouth with a big margin, so there was a huge celebration and it was amazing and then won League with just more goals but same points so I didn't know if I won or not, no celebration and i was so angry

Last edited by jrose57; 02-01-2016 at 08:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »