Home

FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

The global cover for FIFA 16 has been revealed, featuring FC Barcelona’s Lionel Messi. In Australia, France, Latin America, Mexico, and The United Kingdom, fans can vote on who they would like to see share the cover with him. The FIFA 16 cover voting ends on Sunday, July 5 and the winners will begin to be revealed on July 8. If you would like to vote, click here.

For those of you into FIFA Ultimate Team, Legends will once again be exclusive to Xbox users, just like they were for FIFA 14 and FIFA 15.

FIFA 16 ships on September 22 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

I not a huge fan of Messi, but I'm liking this cover.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 16 Cover Revealed, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive to Xbox Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmutat17
I not a huge fan of Messi, but I'm liking this cover.
in all seriousness....how can you dislike a player that is in the apex of greatness as a performer in the sport?

please explain... i swear you won't have a logical explanation.
Old 07-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #4
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

I like the style of the cover but i can't stand Barcelona...

And even being a Madrid fan, i would not like a Madrid player on the cover too.

It's always Real, Barcelona, Arsenal...

C'mon...
Old 07-03-2015, 10:59 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus
in all seriousness....how can you dislike a player that is in the apex of greatness as a performer in the sport?

Dude, what's your problem? I never said I 'disliked' Messi, I have nothing against him. I just said I'm not a huge fan. I like him and I think he's the best striker in the world, but I've only seen Messi's play in highlights on YouTube and TSN; so you can sort of understand the bias.

I pretty much only watch British Football, so you can kind of see where I'm coming at. I don't watch the Spanish Leagues or the Italian leagues because it's a different kind of football, one I'm not too keen on watching. That's my 'logical explanation'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2015, 09:50 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaafootball14markus

He's a tax dodging cheat who plays for a team who have used performance enhancers to achieve their success in the 21st century.

And I am a fan of him. It's just truth.
Old 07-05-2015, 04:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul21694
He's a tax dodging cheat who plays for a team who have used performance enhancers to achieve their success in the 21st century.

And I am a fan of him. It's just truth.
lol performance enhancers? gimme a break. you're telling me his level of skill is due to performance enhancement drugs? i get really tired of people making this claim anytime someone is great at a sport. as far as his "tax dodging", what the heck does that have to do w/ his greatness on the pitch?!?
Old 07-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmutat17
Dude, what's your problem? I never said I 'disliked' Messi, I have nothing against him. I just said I'm not a huge fan. I like him and I think he's the best striker in the world, but I've only seen Messi's play in highlights on YouTube and TSN; so you can sort of understand the bias.

I pretty much only watch British Football, so you can kind of see where I'm coming at. I don't watch the Spanish Leagues or the Italian leagues because it's a different kind of football, one I'm not too keen on watching. That's my 'logical explanation'.
if you watch the EPL, then you MUST watch Champions League. If you watch Champions League, then you, by default watch(ed) every single British team get smacked upside their heads by La Liga, La Ligue, and Serie A. You must've seen Manchester City get tossed around by Barcelona, and therefore saw Messi. So, I'm not understanding this argument.

Oh, and Messi is not a striker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »